PDA

View Full Version : Here I go again

Wwena
September 18th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Packing! Or well, unpacking the last from my trip to England to make room for new packing - tomorrow I'm leaving for Budapest, Hungary! It's the yearly work conference, at which I will be giving a talk. Twice. As a new employee you can imagine my nerves lol. It will be loads of fun though (even giving the talks!) and I look forward to it very much. We leave bright and early tomorrow at 5 am (!) and will be back home again sunday night. In the meantime, everyone take care!!

HdWench
September 18th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Anna, you are just flying all over!!! Tell them next conference must be in Hamilton, Missouri USA!!! :-) You will do great giving your talks, new employee or not, be safe and we will see you after your return Sunday. Enjoy your trip

GuitarGramma
September 18th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Anna, have a great trip! And tell us all about it when you get back!

Jean Sewing Machine
September 18th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Anna, my brothers and sister will be in Budapest in November to begin a cruise on the Danube! Let me know what it is like there! My first European trip!

Wwena
September 18th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Oh that's great Jean!! I've been to Budapest once before, it's actually where my DH and I got engaged. That was a long time ago mind hehe. It's a beautiful city but had a lot of traffic and rundown parts. I hope to see some improvement on both accounts. :) If you go there, don't miss the old baths! They are HUGE and really beautiful.

Bubby
September 18th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Wishing your a safe and interesting trip!

asta
September 18th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Wishing you safe travels and happy times.

Renate
September 18th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Anna, have a cool time in hungary, enjoy the journey and find at least one fabric store

ilive2craft2
September 18th, 2013, 07:17 PM
I know you will do fine on your talks. Looking forward to pics or stories when you get back. Safe travels!

Lisapc
September 18th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Have a safe trip and Renate is right. You must find a fabric store.

MartinaG
September 18th, 2013, 08:16 PM
I wish you a successful trip with lots of fun along the way.

PeggyM
September 18th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Have a wonderful and safe trip.

easyquilts
September 18th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Lucky you! Have a wonderful time, and good luck with your talks...

Wwena
September 19th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Omg I havent even thought to look up the fabric stores, whats wrong with me lol. We will have very little time on our own though...

On the bus to the airport now since 5 am kinda wishing I had held off on the coffee for a bit longer. Tired but not sleepy :)

Sew Perfect
September 19th, 2013, 01:37 AM
Anna, be safe and have a good time. See you when you return.

kensington
September 19th, 2013, 01:40 AM
Safe Travels to you!