PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from...

Genny
September 18th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Has anyone heard from Steffie (Evilynn)? I've been thinking about her a lot lately and was just wondering how shes doing. Genny

Lisapc
September 18th, 2013, 07:55 AM
I pray for her everyday and yet it never dawned on me that I haven't seen her post in a while. I hope all is O.K.

MayinJerset
September 18th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Now that you mention it I haven't seen her smiling face here for awhile. Hope all is OK with her and family.

Granny Judy
September 18th, 2013, 09:49 AM
I sent here a card last month and haven't seen or heard from her... Got her on my daily prayer list. It's not easy getting in touch with her is it??

Sandy Navas
September 18th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Her last post was on 9/6/13 but she has been on as recently as 9/15/13 - send her a PM and rattle her cage. She's special!!!!

Jean Sewing Machine
September 18th, 2013, 10:55 AM
She's a FB friend of mine, she's fine, but busy. Her little girl will be one next week!

Jean Sewing Machine
September 18th, 2013, 10:56 AM
What about Rebecca from London? I miss her a lot! Daisy, too!

Renate
September 18th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Like Jean said, Steffie is good and posting sometimes on Facebook. I will tell her that you all miss her a lot. Yes, Little Jana will be one next year, our smiling Girl :-)

K. McEuen
September 18th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Rebecca is back in the States and I am guessing pretty busy getting caught up. I've seen her pop online but only post a few times.

Daisy is probably out trying to keep track of Seamus ...

Sew Perfect
September 18th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Another person that I've not seen around in the last month or so is MrsT2U. I knew her mother was in an accident, but haven't heard anything from her since. She held such great table runner swap groups. Missing her as well as some others who haven't been around lately.

Iris Girl
September 18th, 2013, 06:44 PM
has anyone heard from Marilyn lately? Its been a few days since I seen her post. I sent her a box with some quilts for PICU and some fabric and tracking tells me they left a notice that she has a package to pick up. I'm a bit worried. Hope all is well.

K. McEuen
September 18th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Last time Marilyn posted she was getting ready to take Bubby in for his 4 year check up. I imagine she still gets pretty tired when she has to watch the grandkids.

KathieB
September 18th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Does anyone know about Peachy or have I missed a posting or two?

Evilynn
September 19th, 2013, 01:53 AM
Hi guys!!!

I am so sorry. I have been thinking a lot about you guys, too, but I have been so busy around the house that I didn't have as much time as I wanted to post here. The owner is selling it and we are not only preparing to move out in December (still haven't found a suitable residence yet *sighs*) but also I have a hard time to keep the house permanently in shiny condition for potential buyers. That's not an easy task if you have cats and a little curious girl who is being a normal kid (I'll only say: crayons. That should say enough. :P)

As Renate said, Janna is turning 1 on 27th. She's at home now because Juha has vacation for 2 weeks. It's his first vacation since January and it's not likely he will have another one this year. Crazy Finns.

I have an ultrasound on my hand (it's the hand they used to stick the needles for the chemo in) tomorrow because I have a knot in my hand which no one seems to worry about but me so they'll make sure it's nothing. My next oncologist appointment is on 4th of October with a bloodtest just the day before it. HOpe everything's ok. Apart from that, I feel fine. Sometimes just a bit tired but I guess that's normal considering the times I get up and the energy my little one demands from me, tehehehe.

Thanks so much for your PMs :) And for Judy! Thank you for your card - but it didn't arrive here yet else I would have written you a thank you PM of course! Weird... Sometimes it takes only a couple days for post from the US to arrive and sometimes it takes much longer. I'll ask Juha if he perhaps has seen it and put it somewhere and forgot to mention it... perhaps I should make a post organizer :D

Hugs to all of you

Steffie

auntiemern
September 19th, 2013, 02:42 AM
I'm here. Pop in just about everyday, but mostly to see what is going on. I have to pick up your package at the PO later today, Iris Girl. Karen is right, I still get pretty tired watching the GK's. They have way more energy than I do.
Bubby's check up was pretty good. He is growing great. He had to get to shots though. Never flinched at the first one, but the second one hurt him. We have to take him to a urologist also. His testicles haven't descended like they should have. He may have to have surgery to correct the problem. Not looking forward to that. Could very well be related to his abuse. Looking forward to the meet up in a couple of weeks.
If you can't get a hold of me here, e-mail me. I check that several times a day.