PDA

View Full Version : 30 Day Prayer Request

Meli
September 18th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Dear Quilty Prayer Warriors --

Months ago I had a premonition we'd be moving in October. Turns out I'm right. Our landlord called tonight and said they've decided to make some "significant improvements" to the house, and need us moved out before they can start. They also need to be able to sell the house by the end of the year. Which means they want to give us a 30 day notice. Which means we have 30 days to get pre-approved, find a move-in ready house, close on it, and move. I know that with God all things are possible. I know that prayer can work miracles. And I know that the Prayer Warriors here have been instrumental in a number of said miracles.

Thank you all!

Meli

Jean Sewing Machine
September 18th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Wow, that is quite a challenge! My daughter just went through the home buying process, and no way could she get it done in 30 days. I wish you lots of luck in this.

ilive2craft2
September 18th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Oh Meli, 30 day notice? That is not a lot of time for finding a house and closing on it. Praying that you find a house in the next few days that exceeds your needs but is under your budget. I love looking at houses, but my husband doesn't like it when I do - we end up moving each time. :)

Happy house hunting!

Lisapc
September 18th, 2013, 12:18 AM
Meli: Start here, Search for Homes -- ZipRealty (http://www.ziprealty.com/homes/for-sale/search/saltlakecity/city)

I will pray you find the right house and it all goes quickly.

quiltingtrish
September 18th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Meli - prayers are coming for you.

Hugs,

SuzyQue
September 18th, 2013, 12:26 AM
My good friend was able to buy a house and will close on it in less than 30 days! Not probable, but possible. Remember with God, all things are possible! I will pray for you to find the house of your dreams and be able to close in less than 30 days.

sewbizzy
September 18th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Sending prayers your way to find a great house and be able to close within 30days...

bubba
September 18th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Is a thirty day notice even legal?? Do you have a lease?

ksap
September 18th, 2013, 01:42 AM
That sure seems like a tall order. Praying that you will be filled with the strength and peace you will need to get through this hectic time.

bkthomas
September 18th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Fervently!!!! Hope all goes well Meli.

Blondie
September 18th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Meli,
I will say a prayer for this. Are you even able to physically do that much at this point in your surgery rehab/recovery?
Good grief. It seems to me that they could have given more notice. Obviously, this takes SOME modicum of planning on their part, don't they think you need some time for planning?

Blondie

Granny Judy
September 18th, 2013, 09:52 AM
My prayers include you!! All things happen for a reason and I'm sure your outcome will be much better for all and happiness will multiply in your lives.

CrazyMtnLady
September 18th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Prayers being sent your way. Hope you find the perfect home quickly.

Sandy Navas
September 18th, 2013, 09:59 AM
With faith all things are possible:
http://moveamolehill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/move_cartoon.jpg (http://moveamolehill.com/)

Miss Sheri
September 18th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Meli, sweetie, I'm praying for you too. Add West Bountiful into your search grid, I would LOVE to have you as a neighbor!