PDA

View Full Version : We do have to be so careful . . .

Sandy Navas
September 17th, 2013, 11:58 AM
. . . of what we say in some of our posts. There are a couple people who never forget (no, they are NOT elephants).

Greetings to me in the way of a special hand-created card from Granny Judy arrived yesterday.
And then a package from my friend jingleme . . . containing nothing less than . . . MOOSE POOP!!!!!!

Chris, this made my day. (AND the contents are delish!!!!)

Thank you both so very, very much!!

kensington
September 17th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Moose poop? Lovely!

WendyI
September 17th, 2013, 01:59 PM
I don't think we should have to be careful, but we should be "CARE"ful of others. Moose Poop.....sounds ...uhhhmm....lovely! Congrats on your surprises...everyone can use those and most deserve them too.

Sandy Navas
September 17th, 2013, 02:04 PM
If you haven't tasted Brookside chocolates (aka Moose Poop by design only) you are in for a very, very special treat. They are so yummy for my tummy!!!!
http://www.addictedtosaving.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/brookside-chocolate.jpg (http://www.addictedtosaving.com/hot-1-001-brookside-chocolate-coupon-free-chocolate-at-cvs/)

SuzyQue
September 17th, 2013, 02:47 PM
They make the BEST chocolate covered almonds, but they are harder to find!

Bubby
September 17th, 2013, 02:51 PM
I love the Goji!!!

K. McEuen
September 17th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Ooo, I've had the pomegranate.

I was thinking of that chocolate covered caramel corn/nut mixture when you mentioned moose poop.

mgreen2427
September 17th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Depends on the topic. As a mom of a Navy M.A and County officer I know the importance of L.L.S.S. ( Loose Lips Sinks Ships). ;)
I have never had moose poop ;) but after seeing what it is I gotta try some. Mmm

Tanya D
September 17th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Oh my the Dark Chocolate Acai is to die for...you can get it at Costco. Make sure you buy two bags...one for yourself and one for your family to share. They are that good!!!

Renate
September 17th, 2013, 05:43 PM
I have never heard of this, but it looks so very delicious... Take a piece for me and tell how it tasted

Miss Sheri
September 17th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Ohhhhh Chocolaaaate! My BFF & my nemisis! Looks soooo yummmmmy!

pcbatiks
September 17th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Well Sandy........did you get enough to share with the whole class????? Well......... :D

Looks yummy...........I need to check into this!

Lisapc
September 17th, 2013, 07:15 PM
He he, it is delicious!

Musical_Starling
September 17th, 2013, 07:21 PM
. . . of what we say in some of our posts. There are a couple people who never forget (no, they are NOT elephants).

Is it just me that gets nervous when Sandy says something like this? :icon_scared:

Well, at least I know what to buy Sandy for Christmas:

(aka. Yogurt covered raisins) :icon_giggle:

Lilly
September 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM
The chocolate on these is so daaark and smooothe. I can keep a lot of temptations in the house but decided I could NOT keep these. "The package is so small, I might as well finish it". (It is NOT that small). BTW: you can get a good price on these at Walmart.

K. McEuen
September 17th, 2013, 09:30 PM
The chocolate on these is so daaark and smooothe. I can keep a lot of temptations in the house but decided I could NOT keep these. "The package is so small, I might as well finish it". (It is NOT that small). BTW: you can get a good price on these at Walmart.

Small package? I got mine at Sam's Club. They come in industrial size too.