PDA

View Full Version : Another mass killing this time in Washington, DC

cyndiofthevortex
September 16th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Pray for those at the DC Naval Shipyard. My heart is broken by this violence once again.

CrazyMtnLady
September 16th, 2013, 12:45 PM
I just saw that on the news. Prays being said.

PeggyM
September 16th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Crazy, crazy, crazy! It's about 10 miles from where I work.

bdmsmith
September 16th, 2013, 01:32 PM
So sad. I hadn't heard about this---I ran to town and I generally don't listen to the radio (my quiet time) and when I'm home I tend to keep the TV off unless I put in a movie for background noise while I'm sorry.

Prayers to the affected and their families.

Sheena
September 16th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Completely bonkers. I've not listened to the news today, but it might not be news for the UK so I looked it up on the internet. I wonder if there are people, family or neighbours maybe, who suspect that a person might do this. But what can we as a society do to stop this kind of action? I don't think there's anything. Who knows what any of us would do if we were pushed to the extreme and saw no future.

My heart and prayers go out to the victims and their families, and to the family of the gunmen.

cindyinohio
September 16th, 2013, 02:21 PM
My daughter is headed for DC next week for a seminar. I texted her that I was glad she wasn't there this week. Her husband is an ex-navy guy and she said that was one of the places he wants to see while she's in classes.

bakermom
September 16th, 2013, 02:42 PM
heard about it this morning when I got up. so sad

Lisapc
September 16th, 2013, 02:58 PM
There is so much senseless violence in our world. That and natural disasters are too much to bear at times. Prayers to the victims and their families.