PDA

View Full Version : Warning: I must show off my grandchildren. I warned you!

cyndiofthevortex
September 16th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Here they are on Saturday on top of Blue Job mountain, a small hike near our home. I love these kids and just wanted to show off how beautiful they are. I've shown their quilts - now it's time to show them!

MayinJerset
September 16th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Yes, they are beautiful and you have every right to be proud and showing them off. What are their names and ages?
Little guy seems to be taking a breather while climbing up the mountain, looks like snap for his brother. Not sure if there are more than one grand girl but they all have such beautiful big brown eyes, sigh. I miss have little grandkids, they are so much work but fun and they make our hearts ache with happiness.

cyndiofthevortex
September 16th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Two year old Dakota getting a ride from Grandpa, four year old Deana hugging the tree, five year old Delilah on top of the mountain, six year old Will waiting after running up the mountain and back down the mountain and five year old Jon (in the shark shirt) happy after a nice hike, these are 5 of the six grandchildren. Foster grandson Christopher stayed home with me and we both napped! Yes, those brown eyes are from our adopted daughter Faith. The boys are adopted as well. We love our kids!

cindyinohio
September 16th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Doll babies!!! :icon_hug:

pcbatiks
September 16th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Great pictures of the grandkids. Cyndi! I know you have a great time with them!

Sandy Navas
September 16th, 2013, 02:45 PM
I don't know what to say - you have BOYS!!!!! Lucky you. Your grandchildren are as gorgeous and handsome as they come. Don't they just warm your heart??????????????? Lucky, lucky you and Jonas. You are wonderful grandparents. Thanks so much for sharing.

(I am partial to brown eyes, but we have only blue, grey, and green - and one who claims to be lavender when she's upset . . . )

Lisapc
September 16th, 2013, 02:55 PM
You know I love this thread. They are beautiful and wonderful and such happy well loved children. Thank you so much for sharing them with us all.

Madeforyouinma11
September 16th, 2013, 03:05 PM
They are all beautiful! It's amazing how our grandchildren just light up our world. Thank you for sharing.

aliaslaceygreen
September 17th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Precious and happy!!

Grandma G
September 17th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Cyndi - your grandchildren are beautiful. Aren't we lucky to have these little ones in our lives? I want to share with you something I emailed to my two sons, daughter-in-law and future daughter-in-law in an email I sent to them on September 8th. That was National Grandparents Day. I wanted to thank THEM for our grandchildren. Here is an excerpt from that email to them:

"...having grandchildren is somewhat akin to getting to raise your children all over again. As if God rewards you by letting you live all those precious moments a second time. Yesterday we had that in full measure and for that we feel eternally blessed.

So, on this Grandparent’s Day, we wanted to thank you for our grandchildren. For adding extra love and laughter to our lives. I can’t imagine life being any better.

Blessings to all of you. We love you so much and hope we show it to you as much as possible."

The day before was my 4 year old granddaughter's birthday party and we had lots of fun. Within a few hours of sending this email I heard from all of them. That is a first for my kids!!

So, yes, again, enjoy your grandchildren and thanks for sharing their precious photos.

HdWench
September 17th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Beautiful, full of laughter little blessings!!! Oh Gerri, thank you for sharing that as well. I think God gave me grandchildren so I could have another chance at getting it right hahaha To see those little ones smiles and how lively and Happy they are Cyndi! God has blessed you too.

Thank you for sharing those pictures :-)

Cathy F
September 17th, 2013, 02:18 AM
You have a beautiful family, grandchildren are the best!

alliek
September 17th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Oh Cyndi, How beautiful! Just love my grandbabies too, even though they are hardly babies anymore. Love the pics. Thanks for sharing!

dwil23
September 17th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Beautiful children - so sweet and innocent.

WendyI
September 17th, 2013, 02:01 PM
So gorgeous! Don't blame you, or anyone, for bragging...kids are amazing. They keep it real! You are one lucky lady.

Cat n bull
September 17th, 2013, 02:21 PM
BEAUTIFUL! All of them!

SallyO'Sews
September 17th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Here they are on Saturday on top of Blue Job mountain, a small hike near our home. I love these kids and just wanted to show off how beautiful they are. I've shown their quilts - now it's time to show them!

Oh, Cyndi, how blessed you are! They are beautiful - every one!