PDA

View Full Version : follow up on Charel

mamaquilt
September 16th, 2013, 05:37 AM
From time to time some fellow quilters ask about little Charel. He's not so little anymore and will be a year old pretty soon. Here are 2 pictures from him right now

in between those pictures lies a year

Blondie
September 16th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Hello Michele!
It is my joy to watch Charel this year. He is such a happy baby.
Hugs and Blessings
Blondie

dwil23
September 16th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Yes, I remember he was born around the same time as my DGS, Evan. Hard to believe he will be one in just 9 days - on the 25th.
Charel is just adorable!

Wish I could post pictures, but I have given up trying. All the directions and help I have been given - it just doesn't work for me. I am lost when it comes to digital images. My daughters could do it - but they are just to busy. Important things like watching reruns of TV show for the umpteenth time. Oh well, I'll quit complaining, now.

Monique
September 16th, 2013, 07:20 AM
How time flies. What a beautiful little grandson you have.

Jean Sewing Machine
September 16th, 2013, 07:31 AM
He is such a cutie! Time does fly, can't believe it has been a year since he joined your family!

PeggyM
September 16th, 2013, 08:41 AM
What a cutie. Does he like older women? Have I got a girl for him :)

asta
September 16th, 2013, 08:45 AM
He is adorable! I just love all the baby pictures, living vicariously as a grandma through all you pics. as I await the time when my DD is able to conceive, her medical issues are still holding her hostage.

Lisapc
September 16th, 2013, 09:56 AM
How wonderful to watch them grow and learn. He is a very handsome little boy.

MayinJerset
September 16th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Oh has he grown and looks so cute playing and riding the elephant. Glad you added his newborn photo.
Ah, Little grandkids add so much joy to our lives.