PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha. I just figured out the easy way to see if anyone responded to my post....

Kelly F
September 15th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Yes, it took me this long. I have been just going back through posts day by day... Hahaha

And in case I can help anyone who didn't know. You can click on your name in the top red bar above and then click your name again and see your posts.. Oh geez... Can't believe how much time I have wasted!

Kelly :)

K. McEuen
September 15th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Hehe, it's bright when that light finally comes on, huh?

Don't worry, I sometimes do things the hard way just because that's how I'm used to doing them. Sometimes that light blinds me when it finally comes on.

Kelly F
September 15th, 2013, 05:46 PM

Don't worry, I sometimes do things the hard way just because that's how I'm used to doing them. Sometimes that light blinds me when it finally comes on.

I think of myself as tech savvy so I think that makes me laugh that much more! Lol

easyquilts
September 15th, 2013, 05:58 PM
That's a new one on me... I didn't know you could do that....

mamaquilt
September 15th, 2013, 06:06 PM
we call that learning by doing. I knew it, but it took me some time too in the beginning.

GuitarGramma
September 15th, 2013, 06:45 PM
I had the same lightbulb turn on after having been on this forum for MONTHS. Isn't it a great feature?

Terri
September 15th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Thanks! That will save me lots of time too!! Learn something new all the time! :)

Yes, it took me this long. I have been just going back through posts day by day... Hahaha

And in case I can help anyone who didn't know. You can click on your name in the top red bar above and then click your name again and see your posts.. Oh geez... Can't believe how much time I have wasted!

Quilted Fantasies
September 15th, 2013, 07:04 PM
It really is amazing what you can learn by looking at the threads under How to Use this Site. That's how I found out about checking my posts.
Cheers everyone!

Hulamoon
September 15th, 2013, 07:06 PM

Lol maybe since you did such a WONDERFUL job on putting all the tutes together you could do a FAQ. Your not busy are you? :D

Carol336
September 15th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Ok...dumb blond here -
you click on you name in the red bar above - Next to the "welcome" sign?
then you click your name again - here's where I get lost - same place???
C

Hulamoon
September 15th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Ok...dumb blond here -
you click on you name in the red bar above - Next to the "welcome" sign?
then you click your name again - here's where I get lost - same place???
C

When you click it a second time it only brings up threads you wrote in. If you have friends requests they will all show up. I hope that made sense.

Joan@DebtofGratitude
September 15th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Don't feel silly. I just figured that out recently. (When somebody pointed it out, lol.)

SallyO'Sews
September 15th, 2013, 10:38 PM

Yeah, but Kelly, I've been here way longer than you, and I didn't know until just now when I read your post! :lol: :icon_doh:

Kelly F
September 16th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Hahaha. Well, great that I could help some of ya.

Ya, I should have checked out the site "how to's" but I think I thought I was too smart for my britches... :)