PDA

View Full Version : Sunday

quiltingtrish
September 15th, 2013, 12:04 PM
No Sunday thread yet? I don't have a cute photo to share like Blondie and others do but thought I would get this started for today.

Quite chilly here in Central PA this morning. Don't know what the temperature was when I woke up this morning but right now it is 60 outside AND inside. Hate to turn the heat on in the middle of September.

Since I finished a quilt last night (and can't show it until sometime next weekend), I went downstairs to pull out the next started, but unfinished project to do. I thought I had made a Mariners Compass and just needed to decide if I would put it in the middle of a quilt with other blocks around it or turn it in to a wall hanging. It doesn't pay to let projects sit too long. Part of the compass is put together. My first thought is to just let it go but I really like the Compass when finished so I am going to try and tackle the rest of it. It is paper piecing which I usually don't work with but the part that is done looks like it went together pretty well. What's to lose? I hope to work on it sometime during this week. Geez, I think this project has been sitting around here since sometime in the early 2000's.

Headed off to Dad's today. I hope it warms up because I know we will be out in the garden. Possibly pulling up tomato plants. I guess that depends on how many more have ripened since last week when we pulled around 200 of them.

Hope you all have a great day! Safe travels to Lancaster this week Monique. I'll be thinking of you.

Hugs,

Lisapc
September 15th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Here it is! http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/general-chit-chat/28695-i-am-not-night-owl-but-early-bird.html

Have a wonderful day in the garden!