PDA

View Full Version : Saturday smile

mamaquilt
September 13th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Today we visited a graffiti exhibition. There's this old plant and before tearing it down, it will be used as an exhibition ground for graffitis. DH and little Charel and I visited this afternoon. The artists will paint for about six weeks. So we might visit a little later when most of them will be finished. Here's a panorama picture with Charel and me walking throu the exhibition.

At the end of the exhibition there was a bar sponsored by a local brewery and look what I found on the floor!
Blondie's motto.

I thought that was worthwhile sharing with you. I'm sorry I took the picture upside down, only noticed when I put it on the PC.

Tomorrow there is a fabric market in town. Should I go or shouldn't I????? That is the question. Will tell you tomorrow.

Renate
September 13th, 2013, 04:23 PM
My son would love this exhibition

Sharyn J
September 13th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Artistic graffiti is always fun to see. We have some buildings in Chicago that have some very interesting art graffiti. Blondie seems to be everywhere....even Luxembourg!

WendyI
September 13th, 2013, 05:19 PM
That's amazing! So sad that they will tear it down once it's done though.

quiltingtrish
September 13th, 2013, 05:21 PM
You have to ask? A fabric market? Wish I could go!!! Have fun!

Hugs,

mamaquilt
September 13th, 2013, 07:26 PM

Hugs,

Have to ask my conscience (correct word??????). I guess I'll go anyway! I'm already having fun thinking about the market.
hugs

aliaslaceygreen
September 14th, 2013, 08:06 AM
How cool! (of COURSE you should go!)

mamaquilt
September 14th, 2013, 08:30 AM

Hugs,

I did go. Can't post pictures as some of it is for the secret swap. I'm exhausted, had 3 fantastic hours of "fabricing"!!

Lisapc
September 14th, 2013, 12:12 PM
I am glad you went and love those photo's. Thanks for sharing them with us.