PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the PENNSYLVANIA NATIONAL QUILT EXTRAVAGANZA?

Monique
September 12th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Anyone going? I will be there Sept 19 & 20 and would love to meet any of you who are going.

MayinJerset
September 12th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Wish I was going but I'll be in Lancaster PA area at a retreat. Hope there are some quilters from here that can meet up with you, makes the trip really fun.

I used to go every year when this show was in Fort Washington, shorter trip for me and my girlfriend to take.
We always enjoyed meeting our online quilting friends there. Have a good time.

nyelphaba
September 12th, 2013, 10:58 AM
I am going with my daughter. We are leaving next Thursday and coming home on Sunday. This trip is a birthday gift from my daughter. Very excited!

quiltingtrish
September 12th, 2013, 06:11 PM
I went when they moved it to the Farm Show Building in Harrisburg, PA but now that they moved it back - I don't get there.
Also, I will be at the same retreat as May next weekend only she will be lucky to be there a few days. Me - I can only go Friday night for the reveal of a mystery star challenge and show and tell.

Hugs,

Monique
September 13th, 2013, 07:47 AM
I am going with my daughter. We are leaving next Thursday and coming home on Sunday. This trip is a birthday gift from my daughter. Very excited!

Maybe we can meet somewhere?

Terri
September 13th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Not close to PA....there is a big show/expo in Atlanta that weekend, which I really wish I could attend, but we will be on vacation in the mountains of TN. My bday is the 20th. Have a great time!

Lisapc
September 13th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Not close to PA....there is a big show/expo in Atlanta that weekend, which I really wish I could attend, but we will be on vacation in the mountains of TN. My bday is the 20th. Have a great time!

Mine too! I know a lot of people with the 19th or 21st but not usually the 20th except for my BFF/business partner. We are a ton alike as well which drove my DD crazy when she was a teen and makes my hubby get that bewildered look on his face.

Terri
September 13th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Well then, a VERY Happy Early Birthday to you! :D I have met just a couple of people in my soon to be 52 yrs with the same birthday, but no one close to me. You & I just might have a lot in common too!

Mine too! I know a lot of people with the 19th or 21st but not usually the 20th except for my BFF/business partner. We are a ton alike as well which drove my DD crazy when she was a teen and makes my hubby get that bewildered look on his face.