PDA

View Full Version : Closed Bolg

csarina
September 10th, 2013, 09:20 AM
For any of you who read mt blog I have closed it down after I received a nasty libelous comment. I said before I would close it and didn't this time I have had enough, someone else tried to tell me how to run my blog, its my b****y blog I will write what I want.

We are off on holiday on Thursday, whilst I am away I will sort out opening a new blog. If you wish to read, or be a follower send mt a pm with your email address and I will make sure that you get a link to my new blog and can continue to read about our exploits.

MRoy
September 10th, 2013, 09:41 AM
So sorry that this has happened. People need to mind their own business!

Lisapc
September 10th, 2013, 09:46 AM
How rude for someone to do this. I hope you have a wonderful time traveling.

Bubby
September 10th, 2013, 01:04 PM
It's terrible there are people out there that persecute others who are trying to do something positive. Wishing you and OH a wonderful holiday!!

auntiemern
September 10th, 2013, 01:36 PM
So sorry this happened. Some people need to keep their opinions to themselves. Unfortunately, That kind of thing happens anywhere you are allowed to comment.

Monique
September 10th, 2013, 06:12 PM
That is just NOT RIGHT! Rude and nasty and no class.

MartinaG
September 10th, 2013, 08:18 PM
I thought as a blog owner there were some administrative privileges to where you could take out the trash (so-to-speak). Are you really stuck with nasty comments on YOUR site?