PDA

View Full Version : Peace on earth!

Jean Sewing Machine
September 9th, 2013, 06:34 PM
If these two can lie down together, peace is possible anywhere!

Tanya D
September 9th, 2013, 06:41 PM
LOL, although they are laying together, neither one looks happy about it!

Jean Sewing Machine
September 9th, 2013, 06:45 PM
LOL, although they are laying together, neither one looks happy about it!
Well, the dog was sleeping in the cat's spot, and the cat decided to reclaim it, but that's the closest they've come to each other in two months, at least by the cat's choosing, and it is his space that has been usurped! Hey, we will take small victories!

P.s. the dogs are leaving Thursday after a 2 month stay that was supposed to be a few weeks.

Lisapc
September 9th, 2013, 06:50 PM
They have reached an understanding. Too cute! I am sorry they are leaving you though. Maybe time for one of your own?

Grandma G
September 9th, 2013, 06:58 PM
I noticed the frown on their faces, too. Just wait, after precious puppy leaves, little kitty will scout around to see if the coast is clear and will probably wonder what is going on...

ilive2craft2
September 9th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Awww too cute - both of them look like they don't trust the other one! Reaching an understanding right before they are separated - typical. :) I know you are going to miss everyone, including the dog.

Jean Sewing Machine
September 9th, 2013, 07:12 PM
I noticed the frown on their faces, too. Just wait, after precious puppy leaves, little kitty will scout around to see if the coast is clear and will probably wonder what is going on...
He's been sequestered in my bedroom the whole time, not forced in, but by his own choosing. All services available nearby, food water, potty, and a comfy bed and chair! There is always retreat under the bed!

Jean Sewing Machine
September 9th, 2013, 07:12 PM
They have reached an understanding. Too cute! I am sorry they are leaving you though. Maybe time for one of your own?

Not going to happen!

K. McEuen
September 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM
It almost looks like they are giving each other the evil sideways eye though. I'm surprised the cat didn't make the dog move.

Jean Sewing Machine
September 9th, 2013, 07:21 PM
It almost looks like they are giving each other the evil sideways eye though. I'm surprised the cat didn't make the dog move.

These two are peaceful with each other. The other dog and cat do not get along at all, growling, hissing, swatting, barking, it gets ugly quick with those two!

EsGrandma
September 9th, 2013, 07:53 PM
What a great picture - reminds me of two kids forced to "be nice" to each other.

EsGrandma
September 9th, 2013, 07:55 PM
My husband thought that you should title this, "kissing cousins, we ain't!".

alliek
September 9th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Must be that pretty quilt they are laying on. Each one wants it. Me too! Move over Rover:lol:MEOOOW

Musical_Starling
September 9th, 2013, 08:04 PM
I'm with Allie, it looks a bit more stubbornness than peace lol I imagine the conversation went something like this:

"This is my quilt, you get off"
"No, it's mine, you get off"
"I'm not getting down, you get down"
"No! I'm not getting down either"
"Fine"
"Fine"

pcbatiks
September 9th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Too cute............they look like to kids pouting over...........I was here first! :D

Sharyn J
September 9th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Too funny Jean. Looks like each is saying, "you stay on your side of the bed." LOL

mom4him
September 9th, 2013, 08:53 PM
The puppy does NOT look very trusting. LOL

Jean Sewing Machine
September 9th, 2013, 09:38 PM
The puppy does NOT look very trusting. LOL
It's the cat who is the tenuous one, he woke up the dog, hence the crabby look!

auntiemern
September 10th, 2013, 01:01 AM
I love the 'tolerance' being shown between these 2. My DD has a rescue cat that had been abandoned and was emaciated. She ended up with a litter of 3 (already had them). The dog ( rat terrier) is scared to death of mama cat. If we try to let her out, and mama cat is on the porch, she turns around and goes back in the house. Apparently mama, got her pretty good on the nose at some point. It really is funny to watch.
These two are peaceful with each other. The other dog and cat do not get along at all, growling, hissing, swatting, barking, it gets ugly quick with those two!