PDA

View Full Version : Cyndi where are you?

Madeforyouinma11
September 9th, 2013, 02:47 AM
I'm awake, but not for long. I was staying up to see the DD but its not working. We had a wedding today and I did some sewing when we got home. I'm going to try and get some sleep so that maybe I can finish my quilt top tomorrow. If I wake up in a couple hours, I'll come back to visit.

Lisapc
September 9th, 2013, 02:51 AM
I was wondering that as well. I fell asleep on the couch at 7pm for a couple of hours and now I have to write an essay. "A Million Words or less" about my 8 yr old son for his teacher tomorrow. I forgot it was due and then I have to finish updating the book group stuff. Good thing I had that nap otherwise I would be too tired.

bkthomas
September 9th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Well, let's hope she is sleeping....tee hee :icon_bored:

cyndiofthevortex
September 9th, 2013, 03:12 AM
There you go, you silly, silly girls! Yes, I was actually sleeping! I'll never do it again. I promise!

Sew Perfect
September 9th, 2013, 03:18 AM
I'm awake because we went to a dinner party tonight. My Dh recorded the Dallas game, so we are watching it. Believe it or not, I'm actually fighting to stay awake.

I hope Cyndi is sleeping..lol. she will probably wake up because we're talking about her. Did you hear that? That little voice in her head said to come say hello! Haha

Sew Perfect
September 9th, 2013, 03:20 AM
There you go, you silly, silly girls! Yes, I was actually sleeping! I'll never do it again. I promise!

See? I told you so!