PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed for a 7 Year Old

Mom23
September 8th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Prayers are needed for a 7 year old girl who has been missing since this morning. I just came from taking water and flashlights to the staging area. The fear on the faces of the people there left me in tears. My daughter had to drive home I was so upset. Please pray for God to hold this little girl up until she can be found.

UPDATE: Authorities Searching for Missing Watson Girl - thexradio (http://www.thexradio.com/news/78-local-news/7442-update-authorities-searching-for-missing-watson-girl)

pcbatiks
September 8th, 2013, 10:02 PM
This is so frightening when something like this happens.........will be praying.

Gayle8675309
September 8th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Will be praying also.

ilive2craft2
September 8th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Prayers being said. How horrible for the family. I pray she is found safe and sound soon.

mom4him
September 8th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Oh, my. I am praying.

PeggyM
September 8th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Oh, my goodness. I ran away when I was six, but I was only gone for a half hour, and I don't think anyone noticed. I pray she is safe.

Joan@DebtofGratitude
September 8th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Please keep us updated. I hope she is found safely.

RFREE
September 8th, 2013, 10:54 PM
A mothers worst nightmare. Prayers she will be found safe.

bkthomas
September 8th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Yes of course! I have seen miracles come from this groups prayers!!!

SuzyQue
September 8th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Prayers added for her, her parents, and all involved. May she be found safe and soon! How terribly sad!

MayinJerset
September 8th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Please keep us updated. I hope she is found safely. Yes, keep us updated while we keep the prayers going that she is found soon.

Lisapc
September 9th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Praying for her safe return. A little while ago a 5 yr old girl who was missing in NH since this morning was found safely. Miracles can happen!

easyquilts
September 9th, 2013, 12:56 AM
I'm praying, too. Can't imagine how afraid her family must be.... I hope and prat this precious little child is found alive and well soon.

Mom23
September 9th, 2013, 01:09 AM
The last news report came in about 10 minutes ago. They are still searching and seem to believe she has just wandered off and is in the woods. We live on the edge of town with lots of woods around us. I listen quietly hoping to hear crying, or I will just call her name hoping for an answer. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight as my heart is just aching. I will give you all an update in the morning.

dwil23
September 9th, 2013, 01:20 AM
A parent's worst nightmare. I am praying that she just wandered away and is hiding or became lost - that nothing evil has happened to her. For what it's worth, that is my gut feeling. I hope it's not wishful thinking.

Will keep her in prayer during the night and check back to the link you provided.

Madeforyouinma11
September 9th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Praying that she is found safe and sound.

stationarymom
September 9th, 2013, 02:54 AM
hi
prayers are on their way.
best wishes
joan

Suzette
September 9th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Praying for this little girl, her family and all the searchers. I am so hopeful for a happy ending . . .

MRoy
September 9th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Prayers for Willow's safe return.

asta
September 9th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Prayers for her safe return as well as strength for the family and those searching for Willow.

Monique
September 9th, 2013, 08:55 AM
I certainly hope this little girl gets found and SOON!

Cat n bull
September 9th, 2013, 08:56 AM
I hope they have find her. This is so scary and awfully sad.

Lisapc
September 9th, 2013, 10:11 AM
No updates in that link since 1 am. I pray that no news is good news.

Madeforyouinma11
September 9th, 2013, 01:05 PM
I've been checking for updates too. I hope she is is ok.

bdmsmith
September 9th, 2013, 01:39 PM
I just saw this and I can't even imagine what the family is going through. I am praying for her safe return. Please keep us updated.

cyndiofthevortex
September 9th, 2013, 01:43 PM
It breaks my heart to hear of such things. Makes me hold my DGC tighter. I pray that Willow is found soon, safe and sound. Oh, Lord, keep your loving arms around her and guide the searchers to where she is. May she be safely returned to her loving family. Amen.

CrazyMtnLady
September 9th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Prayers being sent for her safe return.

Genny
September 9th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Prayers being sent for this sweet little girl and her family. Just makes me sick inside.

Mom23
September 9th, 2013, 05:44 PM
I just came home from searching. Things were suspended from 2-5 p.m. due to the heat. It's 95 degrees today and walking inside a corn field is stifling. Hope to go out later.

cindyinohio
September 9th, 2013, 05:51 PM
More prayers her way!!

easyquilts
September 9th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Cyndi... I hear you... I once sang at the funeral of a previous four year old little boy, who accidentally hung himself while playing superhero. I went straight to my DD's, picked up my then four year old DGS, and kept him with me fir teo days....

The priest who baptized Charlie, celebrated the Mass of .rssurection.... He was devastated.....as we all were.

Jean Sewing Machine
September 9th, 2013, 06:21 PM
They just did a news update on the St. Louis 4 p.m. News. Just as Robin reported. No sign of the little girl and no leads of where to look next.

Tanya D
September 9th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Oh my, where could she be? My son went missing for an hour and a half and I was just sick...I can imagine what her mom is feeling. I hope they find her.

Jackiejs
September 9th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Dear Jesus, please bring her home safe. Amen

auntiemern
September 9th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Prayers being said. In this stifling heat, I will continue to pray for the searchers too. God Bless Willow and bring her home safely.

Musical_Starling
September 9th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Prayers from here as well. How heartbreaking!

dwil23
September 9th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Just checking in before heading to work. I was so hoping she would have been found.

Dear Lord, please lead the searchers to her. I pray for comfort for her Mom and everyone involved, and strength for those looking for her.

auntiemern
September 10th, 2013, 01:03 AM
11 PM and still missing. Still praying :(

toggpine
September 10th, 2013, 02:09 AM
Prayers for Willow, and all who are doing their best to find her.

lilmouse
September 10th, 2013, 02:23 AM
Praying here for all involved...the little girl, her family and the searchers!

bkthomas
September 10th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Dear Father in Heaven, Please watch over this little girl and Hold her in the Palm of Your Hand till she is found and returned safely to her family! These things we pray, in Jesus name Amen

Mom23
September 10th, 2013, 09:31 AM
It is with a very heavy heart that I report Willow's body was found last night. I don't want to spread rumors so will pass more on later. Thank you all for your prayers. Willow is in heaven and knows she was loved by many who didn't even know her.

MRoy
September 10th, 2013, 09:39 AM
I'm so sorry. Prayers for Willow's family.

Lisapc
September 10th, 2013, 09:49 AM
This is so sad, I am praying for Willow and her family and the souls that helped in her search.

grannyann
September 10th, 2013, 09:59 AM
What a tragic ending for that poor girl.

auntiemern
September 10th, 2013, 01:05 PM
So sorry. Willow is with Our Lord and Saviour. First thing I did when I got up was check the news. Such a sad outcome. Praying they get to the bottom of her death sooner than later.

Lindagie
September 10th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Didn't watch the morning news; so sad to hear this sad ending. I also am hoping that they find out what happened very soon.

MayinJerset
September 10th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Rest in peace little angel.

auntiemern
September 10th, 2013, 01:14 PM
OMG Just found out they have arrested her uncle. Gets sadder and sadder.

Madeforyouinma11
September 10th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Such a tragic ending to a beautiful little life. I've been reading here and then going to the Effinham news and I'm heartbroken. Then to find out that a family member is responsible just makes me sick.

cyndiofthevortex
September 10th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Oh, I am so sad. I was so hoping that she was just lost and would soon be found. Heartbreaking beyond words.

Doloris
September 10th, 2013, 02:23 PM
the last report I saw said an uncle was arrested and charged with murder. Hope this is wrong. How awful to have a relative involved. Tragic enough without involving family.

easyquilts
September 10th, 2013, 02:41 PM
I'm just so sorry for this precious child and her family.... It just makes me sck....

pcbatiks
September 10th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Beyond sad...........prayers for this hurting family.

alliek
September 10th, 2013, 02:47 PM
There are no words to describe what you feel when you read this. My prayers are for the family. As for the relative who is charged, if he is responsible may God have mercy on his soul. I don't know how you come through this.

Suzette
September 10th, 2013, 02:57 PM
My heart is so heavy at hearing this news. She is with our Father now and at peace. But her family is left to suffer and they will continue to be in my constant prayers.

Mom23
September 10th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Yes, it's true. Her mother's 22 year old brother has been arrested. Mother is still being questioned as they believe she knew what happened and covered for him. It's a sad day in Effingham and Watson.

Suzette
September 10th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Yes, it's true. Her mother's 22 year old brother has been arrested. Mother is still being questioned as they believe she knew what happened and covered for him. It's a sad day in Effingham and Watson.

Ugh! Just when you think awful news can't get any worse . . . :(

bhaggerty
September 10th, 2013, 05:38 PM
So awful! I just hope she did not have to suffer much while she was alive. She is with God now though.

grannyann
September 10th, 2013, 05:49 PM
What terrible news. I hope they are wrong about the mother covering for her brother. How could any mother do that. Poor little child , God only knows what she had to endure. God help and protect all our children. Just makes me sick.

Mom23
September 10th, 2013, 06:43 PM
This words are so true.

dwil23
September 10th, 2013, 06:45 PM
My heart is broken. I have been checking this link often, but finally today got some sleep, so I am just now reading this. I knew that as time went on, the chances of her being safe were slim, but I still hoped and prayed for her.

Tricia
September 11th, 2013, 09:13 AM
My daughter is 7 and this just breaks my heart.

easyquilts
September 11th, 2013, 12:22 PM

I hadn't even thought about this! Oh no.... I hate stories like this.... These things happen way too often... It's so sad...

mom4him
September 11th, 2013, 11:11 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Praying for the family.

MayinJerset
September 12th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Just read latest details and it is sickening.

WendyI
September 12th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Just read latest details and it is sickening.

Ditto...like who on earth is going to buy his story?!!? Sick twisted little wretch! I followed a link to the news conference and honestly I was really annoyed with the police and prosecutor giving it. They treated it like they were on American Idol or something...they were actually grand standing! I found it to be quite nauseating and couldn't watch it! I mean a little girl was horrifyingly murdered and they're acting like this is their 15 minutes! Disgusting behaviour! I'm so sad for that sweet wee girl.

Over40momma
September 12th, 2013, 11:41 PM
I have just read this thread and had a bad feeling before I got all the way through. There can be no justice for Willow at this stage anymore.....those pompous, grand-standing jerks are more interested in political gain than justice for this poor little girl. I can only hope that God's judgement is swift and sure on the wretched souls involved. ....and if He's busy, I wouldn't mind giving them some old-fashioned "eye for an eye".