PDA

View Full Version : rainy Sunday

mamaquilt
September 8th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Despite the grey sky and the rain, I wish you all a relaxing and entertaining Sunday, with some sewing/quilting. Better catch the quilting virus than this one

Monique
September 8th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Good morning Michele. I have been up for a while. I did not do much of anything yesterday. I did a little quilting last night but that is about it. I have 9 more sleeps until my trip but who is counting. I awoke thinking of all that I want to buy on this trip. It is starting to get daylight here. I have no idea what today will bring.

Happy Sunday folks.

Andrea F
September 8th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Good morning to all of you! The weather is just as bad here. Thunder in the early morning and lots of rain. A colleague of DH is visiting with his family today and we planned on having a barbecue. Hmpf, I don´t see that happen in the garden... We will work around the rain somehow.

Hihi, Michele, I have seen this picture on facebook yesterday. It´s too funny. I am going to make sure that this virus doesn´t catch me in the next few weeks ;)
Where are you going Monique? Sounds as if there might be some fabric stores involved.

Wishing everyone a happy and relaxed sunday!

Quilted Fantasies
September 8th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Funny! I don't have the WORK virus anymore, thank goodness. I may need to go to the Biological Anxiety Relief center if I can't figure out why my thread keeps breaking.

mamaquilt
September 8th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Good morning Michele. I have been up for a while. I did not do much of anything yesterday. I did a little quilting last night but that is about it. I have 9 more sleeps until my trip but who is counting. I awoke thinking of all that I want to buy on this trip. It is starting to get daylight here. I have no idea what today will bring.

Happy Sunday folks.

Hi Monique,

Why don't you keep a pencil and piece of paper on your nightstand and just start a buying list. That way you won't forget anything. Have a nice trip

Michèle

Lisapc
September 8th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Good morning all!

Cool but sunny here today. It did shower off and on most of last night.

I had the best day with the kids and hubby yesterday. We dug potatoes out of the garden and picked tomatoes and green beans. Then we went into the pool for almost 2 hours. Last time for the year I am thinking. We just had a relaxing wonderful day and today I get to sew, sew, and sew. I hope to anyway, we will see how the day unfolds.

Prayers to all!

ilive2craft2
September 8th, 2013, 10:02 AM
We had thunderstorms during the night, but I think those are done. Still cloudy and dreary, but we sure do need the rain. Plan is to work on nieces quilt and get it finished, so that I can move on to new projects or back to finishing some old projects. Just need to get motivated - guess I will go start a pot of coffee. :) Hugs and prayers to all.

Sew Perfect
September 8th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Grand Duchy, you made me smile this morning, and I thank you for it! I hope you and your DH enjoyed your walk.

We are having our daughter and her boyfriend over for football today then going to a surprise dinner party on the plaza tonight. Our daughter got a new job as Sous Chef at one of the finest resort & spas in the area. She just turned 23 & we are so proud of her.

To all my forum friends: happy Sunday and happy sewing!

toggpine
September 8th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Good morning!
We have the grandson today. We are taking the kids to the zoo. That ought to be a nice outing since the rain has blown through and w are expecting a nice, sunny day. After that, we are headed to my parents place for burgers.
A nice way to wrap up a week off for my husband.
We got the call yesterday that our last load of hay will be ready to pick on Wednesday! Whoo hoo! It always makes me a bit nervous to not have it all in by now. We have gotten skunked my mother nature in the past.

I need to get the coffee pot going so we can get on with the day.
Have a great day! Cathy

MayinJerset
September 8th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Enjoying another cool and sunny day. Guild meeting this afternoon, need to go as some important stuff will be discussed plus a really fun gal will be our speaker. Have tonight's dinner all set as I made a double batch of chilli last night, need to add a salad and it's done.
Misa, Congrats to your DD on her new position. May

aliaslaceygreen
September 8th, 2013, 11:28 AM

Happy Sunday folks.

Where are you going??
I am off today and tomorrow. I may have to ask you to all chase me away or something if you see me here, or about on the internet. Have I cleaned the house? Have I decluttered my cutting table? Have I taken the bathroom apart for the workers? HAVE I QUILTED anything yet?
Seriously need an intervention online.

We are gathering tonight for Laylabugs SECOND birthday!!! Crazy, isn't it??
Hope you all have a great Sunday!

aliaslaceygreen
September 8th, 2013, 11:39 AM

Happy Sunday folks.

Where are you going??
I am off today and tomorrow. I may have to ask you to all chase me away or something if you see me here, or about on the internet. Have I cleaned the house? Have I decluttered my cutting table? Have I taken the bathroom apart for the workers? HAVE I QUILTED anything yet?
Seriously need an intervention online.

We are gathering tonight for Laylabugs SECOND birthday!!! Crazy, isn't it??
Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Genny
September 8th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Despite the grey sky and the rain, I wish you all a relaxing and entertaining Sunday, with some sewing/quilting. Better catch the quilting virus than this one

I'd love to have some rain...we're going back into a drought just like we were in last year. When it rains again I'm going out and stand in it!