PDA

View Full Version : Buckeye quilter...Where are you?

auntiemern
September 8th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Has anyone heard from or know where Shirley got off to. Praying she is ok. Was also wondering how she was doing with quitting smoking.
Oh Shirley where are you?

Jen7
September 8th, 2013, 02:47 AM
I have also been wondering?? Busy with family or summer? Miss her wisdom and advice..

Sew Perfect
September 8th, 2013, 02:50 AM
It seems like a lot of people are missing these days.

Bubby
September 8th, 2013, 08:00 AM
There are several missing that used to be regulars: Libby (Enumclaw....), Leonie (winniesfriend), Twinkeyes, Joyce (madampolo), Shirley (Buckeyequilter), etc. I know I messed up some of the forum names.

auntiemern
September 8th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Praying all of them are ok. Sad how so many people are missing in the last few months. Maybe we need to try to email them. Wasn't Shirley going to keep a master list of addy's. Maybe will see if I have her address in some of the addy's I have kept from quilts I received.
Just checked her log on info, and she logged on Sept 3. Must be lurking :)
There are several missing that used to be regulars: Libby (Enumclaw....), Leonie (winniesfriend), Twinkeyes, Joyce (madampolo), Shirley (Buckeyequilter), etc. I know I messed up some of the forum names.

K. McEuen
September 8th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Twinkeyes just commented yesterday, I think it was, if not it was the day before. Libby has been busy with other things since her son's birthday and checked in and said as much. Not sure what Joyce is up to, I know she stopped in once this summer. A lot of people get busy outdoors during the warmer months then come back when it gets too cold outside.

buckeyequilter
October 24th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Praying all of them are ok. Sad how so many people are missing in the last few months. Maybe we need to try to email them. Wasn't Shirley going to keep a master list of addy's. Maybe will see if I have her address in some of the addy's I have kept from quilts I received.
Just checked her log on info, and she logged on Sept 3. Must be lurking :)

Hi...sorry I was gone for a while. I still have addresses...if anyone needs them.

Debbie MM
October 24th, 2013, 11:55 PM
I am OK, I just got from a sewing retreat Berlin OH