PDA

View Full Version : My get up and go

aliaslaceygreen
September 7th, 2013, 11:30 PM
has got up and gone. I NEED to find a way to get OFF the computer, put the nook DOWN and DO something! Christmas is coming. I have THINGS I need to do. Yikes.

pcbatiks
September 7th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Trish.......you might have to set a timer like I do sometimes! If it makes you feel better.......you are not the only one! :D

Lisapc
September 7th, 2013, 11:43 PM
I feel like that a lot. With a deadline I magically can get it done because I think I might spontaneously combust if I missed a deadline. My concern is that with Christmas coming I have 8 quilts to do for that day. I might combust just thinking about it. I need spread out deadlines!

A timer, I just reset it, kind of like the snooze button on the alarm clock!

bkthomas
September 8th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Guilty also.....:icon_whistle:

easyquilts
September 8th, 2013, 04:50 AM
You too? I need to put Buddy, the iPad down long enough to actually quilt..... But, the time passes so fast... Yes, as alarm might be in order....

aliaslaceygreen
September 8th, 2013, 10:46 AM
I am an alarm turner-off-er as well! I read thru FB and open up this or that article, and suddenly my tabs are 1/2" wide because I have so many and I will get off the PC as soon as I finish reading those articles, then someone pops onto Twitter and ...and....

ilive2craft2
September 8th, 2013, 11:04 AM
I am right there with you - sitting here reading on the forum, following links to tutorials or blogs, which have more links to flickr pages or more tutorials. I think I will shut down the lap top instead of just setting it aside - it is too easy to just pick it back up again!