PDA

View Full Version : About our friend Sandy Navas

Jean Sewing Machine
September 7th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Sandy had a pressure reducing surgery on her eye in late August. It rendered her "good eye" barely functioning because of double vision/ blurred vision. The pressure has gone down too much, so she needs another procedure to equalize the pressure so she can see reasonably well again.

I wrote her because I noticed she hadn't been posting recently. She wanted me to share with you how much she misses the forum and will be back when her sight gets a bit better to see computer text. She keeps up with PMs, so send her a message to wish her well!

We miss you, Sandy!

wendyw1
September 7th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the update Jean, get better soon Sandy - we miss you :(

easyquilts
September 7th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Sandy..... I hope. Your surgery goes well..... Hurry back!

Swedish leo
September 7th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Hope you feel better soon Sandy and the doc fix your eye so you can see right again!

Big Hugs!
:icon_wave:

KatiesQuiltingCorner
September 7th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Thanks so much for the update - Sandy I hope your next surgery goes flawlessly and you come back soon.

Sheena
September 7th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Thank you for telling us , Jean.

shermur
September 7th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Miss you, Sandy! Get well and come back soon!

PeggyM
September 7th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Lonna
September 7th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Sandy, Wayne and myself are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Hurry back we miss you.

Ginny B
September 7th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Thanks Jean for letting us know. I will send her a message.

Lissau
September 7th, 2013, 08:23 AM
get well soon sandy miss you

Andrea F
September 7th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the update Jean.

Iris Girl
September 7th, 2013, 08:52 AM
get well soon Sandy we miss you!

dwil23
September 7th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Will do. Thanks for letting us know , Jean.

MRoy
September 7th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Thanks for letting us know Jean. We miss Sandy!!

ilive2craft2
September 7th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Jean, thanks for the update - I have been thinking about her and hoping she was recovering from the last surgery.

Hulamoon
September 7th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Thanks Jean. Miss you Sandy:icon_kiss:

Carolyn23
September 7th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the update , Jean! Will be praying.

Lilly
September 7th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Praying for you Sandy! Hurry back! and thanks Jean.

SuzyQue
September 7th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the update, Jean. I woke up with Sandy on my mind this morning and was planning on pming her. The last I heard she was having difficulty reading and I didn't want to lead to any abuse of her eyes. I hope she knows how much she is missed! I hope she gets the procedure soon and is healed up and good to go ASAP!

Precious1
September 7th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the post, Jean. I miss the comments and pictures she post.
Sandy, I pray the surgery for your eyes go correctly and your eyes will heal and your sight will be restored, in Jesus name.

sewbizzy
September 7th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Sandy, sending prayers your way....

Lisapc
September 7th, 2013, 12:15 PM
I hope all goes well and she is seeing better soon.

cyndiofthevortex
September 7th, 2013, 01:14 PM
It's not the same here without you, Sandy! Heal up and hurry back!

bdmsmith
September 7th, 2013, 01:15 PM
God bless and praying that you're vision problems get better.

pcbatiks
September 7th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks Jean............I've been wondering how Sandy N was doing. Praying that her eyesight will be completely restored to normal very quickly.

bakermom
September 7th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I knew she had the surgery and was recovering. I was just thinking about her this morning.

Gayle8675309
September 7th, 2013, 01:46 PM
I'm praying that she will heal quickly and be back to us very soon!

HandsOffItsMine
September 7th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Thank you for your update Jean! Sandy's in my daily prayers with her eye problems and with the home front. Oy...

I miss that girl's funny sense of humor and caring spirit on here!

Sew Perfect
September 7th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Sandy had a pressure reducing surgery on her eye in late August. It rendered her "good eye" barely functioning because of double vision/ blurred vision. The pressure has gone down too much, so she needs another procedure to equalize the pressure so she can see reasonably well again.

I wrote her because I noticed she hadn't been posting recently. She wanted me to share with you how much she misses the forum and will be back when her sight gets a bit better to see computer text. She keeps up with PMs, so send her a message to wish her well!

We miss you, Sandy!

Thanks Jean. I was beginning to wonder where Sandy was, but was thinking she was busy with family.

Sandy, we miss you! I hope your eyes will be in good working condition very soon. {{{{HUGS}}}}!

stitching woman
September 7th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Thanks Jean. Sandy praying for a great outcome on you surgery and a speedy recovery.

aqua-teal71
September 7th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Sandy i would give you one of my eyes if i could , get better.

Marebear
September 7th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Sandy - keeping you in thoughts and prayers. I hope you recover soon!

auntiemern
September 7th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Praying for a successful procedure, and that you are back with us soon. Miss and love you GF.

teasipper
September 7th, 2013, 06:14 PM
I m not able to peek in too often, but have enjoyed many of Sandy's informative, interesting and funny posts. Having had eye surgery myself, my thoughts and good wishes for a speedy recovery for you Sandy. I look forward to seeing you back here very soon.

mamaquilt
September 7th, 2013, 07:12 PM
thanks for the update and I sure hope Sandy gets well soon.

grammakim04
September 7th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Thank you for letting us know about Sandy. Will keep her in my prayers.

K. McEuen
September 7th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Ah, good to know. I realized that Sandy had made the one post after her first procedure and hadn't been back. Hopefully they get her all straightened out.

Sharyn J
September 7th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Thank you Jean for the update. We miss Sandy and she will be in our prayers for a quick recovery.

Genny
September 8th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Jean I've been thinking about Sandy for the past week, worrying about her. Thanks for the update and I'll be praying for her daily and hope her eyesight gets better real soon. Sandy, we miss you on here!

Shirley
September 8th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Sandy, I've missed you. Sending prayers.