PDA

View Full Version : One of my Favorite Songs

KathyCrofoot
September 6th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Tim McGraw's Live like you were dying (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XiOcW_YR1G8)

I stumbled upon this video today after listening to Kathy's video this morning.

This song is speaking to me today. I'm bogged down in the late-filing tax crunch in my business. If I have to look at any more Balance sheets today I'm going to freak out! So I'm going to play hookey the rest of the day.

I'm going to quilt and visit the LQS, go to the local festival, and just generally take the afternoon off. After all - the work will still be there tomorrow and the next day (and the day after that too). I'm going to enjoy this moment for the beautiful day that I have been given.

Have yourselves a beautiful day.

bubba
September 6th, 2013, 03:13 PM
I love that song too!!

Bubby
September 6th, 2013, 04:12 PM
That's what I would do!!

PeggyM
September 7th, 2013, 12:17 AM
One of my favorite songs. But, I'm NOT riding the bull.

ilive2craft2
September 7th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Start of school is always crazy and I am always exhausted at this point. On top of the start of school, we are remodeling our kitchen and hall bathroom and my mom has been having health issues (she is better now).

I hit a wall at a certain point today and took everyone in the office out for ice cream. Have been sitting here reading the forum and having a drink - most relaxed I have been in weeks.

KathyCrofoot
September 7th, 2013, 01:10 AM
One of my favorite songs. But, I'm NOT riding the bull.
Nope, I'm not going near that bull either - but it was a good reminder to me to stay present in the here and now, and to have balance in my life. I really needed it today.