PDA

View Full Version : Bill Nye--Dancing with the Stars

Jean Sewing Machine
September 5th, 2013, 08:41 AM
It's all over the news! Bill Nye will be one of the participants in "Dancing With the Stars" this season! Wow, aren't we privileged to know our own BillNye! I know our guy is multitalented, but we didn't know dancing was one of his talents!

Just kidding, Al, although I'm sure you would be great! It's your alterego THE REAL BILL NYE SCIENCE GUY will be a contestant this year! But every time I hear this on the news, I pause and say, Oh, I know him! Then have to rethink that, and realized who they are talking about!

But, we've seen videos of a very handsome film star/computer guru who runs a wonderful quilt company who has made some awesome short films, and nothing surprises us about what he might be doing in his spare time! If he has any spare time!

Lisapc
September 5th, 2013, 08:46 AM
I am glad he is a fun guy and not a stick in the mud. He comes from good stock!

bkthomas
September 5th, 2013, 09:52 AM
It wouldn't surprise me....I saw him in a video of a friend of his, doing the Harlem Shake.....then again it would surprise me....he never stays in one spot for very long!!!

MayinJerset
September 5th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Oh Jean, You really had me going for a minute. Bet if it was OUR Bill Nye their rating numbers would skyrocket because all the thousands of forum members would be watching and rooting for him to win.

LynneLeavell
September 5th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Jean I'm with you. The first time I heard that Bill Nye the Science Guy was going to be on Dancing with the Stars I thought of Al as well. Oh well guess I will still watch it anyway, because there are some good people on there that I like. Usually there is only one but this time there are several.

Have a good one everyone.

K. McEuen
September 5th, 2013, 01:12 PM
he never stays in one spot for very long!!!

I don't think he ever sleeps either ...

kensington
September 5th, 2013, 03:53 PM
I do wish that Bill would film a short of him doing a jig and post it so we can all see it. I've only met Al and he is quite the dancer! (I believe). Come on guys... lets see those feet a beatin, and those boots a skootin!!

Genny
September 5th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Jean you really had me going!!! I've never watched this show but when I read that OUR Bill was going to be on it I was going to tune in...guess I don't have to now...:lol:

MartinaG
September 5th, 2013, 09:42 PM
I can't wait to see Bill Engvall kick it up. I wonder if he will get a chance to give someone "their sign" lol