PDA

View Full Version : yep.....this is me!!

bubba
September 4th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Fits me to a tea!!

easyquilts
September 4th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Me, too! That goes for both quiltng and cooking. .....

shannonsaulter
September 4th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Love it!!!

MartinaG
September 4th, 2013, 04:34 PM
There is a German saying: Wer Ordnung haelt ist nur zu faul zum Suchen.

Translated: Who is keeping order is simply too lazy to search.

I buy that!

lilmouse
September 4th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Fits me to a "T" as well!

HdWench
September 4th, 2013, 06:40 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Perfect for quilters (and sewers) in the middle of projects!!! Love it

Gayle8675309
September 4th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Oh I'd love to have that one framed and hang it inside of my front door for all to see!

ilive2craft2
September 4th, 2013, 08:19 PM
That is a good one - especially for the sewing room. However, my whole house is currently a disaster area - I am so sick of living in a construction zone!!!!!! I know it will be worth it, but at the moment, I am not so sure if it is.....................

Lisapc
September 4th, 2013, 11:53 PM
I can tell when someone else puts the dishes away. They each do it a little differently and I always have to fix them. I also can't let anyone in my front seat without cleaning it off first. I go both ways with this, either a neat freak or a total disaster.

auntiemern
September 5th, 2013, 12:46 AM
I must make my self one of those signs. Especially this time of year and coming up on fall. I not only quilt but do other crafts as well. "Creative" huh? I like that. I am a Virgo. So according to the stars, I am neat and tidy by nature. Well in my case it comes and goes. I used to be a complete neat freak. Couldn't stand a speck of dust on anything, or as much as a dirty spoon in the sink before going to bed. Well that all changed over the years. Kids and grand kids make messes, and I have learned to just let it go. DH is great about helping out and taking care of me, but since the first of the year, I have not physically been able to do as much as I normally can. That being said, my house is in total disarray at the moment. That being said I WILL have it all in order before the holidays approach, even if I have to hire someone to help me out.