PDA

View Full Version : Wa Hoo!

Greenwood
September 2nd, 2013, 12:54 AM
I finished my Teepee of Dreams project Thursday. Starting in February, I have finished 11 quilts for donation. They were mostly scrappy 50 x 60 to 60 x 70 inches.

All I have left to do is a quilt and a table topper for my sister and a topper for mom. I am experimenting with the jelly roll 8 point star block to create new versions. I have 20 of the classic and 2 experimental types to work from.

Not meaning to brag or anything this week has been good, but working labor day and a 5 am wake-up is a pain.

Night all. :)

Lisapc
September 2nd, 2013, 01:02 AM
I wanna see pictures!!!!!!! I think having to get up before 7:00 am is just cruel.

HdWench
September 2nd, 2013, 05:32 AM
Greenwood, we LOVE to hear and See all the great quilts! That's not bragging, that is being happy about what you have done with your lovely charity work! Photo's please :-) and god bless you for making a ton of quilts! I am aiming for 1 per month Quilts4Kids only 12 per year, but as a beginner that's not so shabby either. Congrats on getting all of those made.

MayinJerset
September 2nd, 2013, 07:50 AM
Greenwood, Go ahead and brag you are entitled to because you have completed a great number of quilts for your Tepee of Dreams Project. Continue along with family quilts and please, post some photos so we all can see what you have done. May in Jersey

easyquilts
September 2nd, 2013, 08:00 AM
Bragging is llowed here! You've done a lot f work, andyoushouldbeproudof yourself....

Now, about those pictures...........

Quilted Fantasies
September 2nd, 2013, 09:12 AM
It's not bragging if it's true...