PDA

View Full Version : Got my order

Connie Chamberlain
March 15th, 2011, 10:52 AM
I bought my first Quilter's Daily Deal,the Prayer Flag charm pack last week.I think it's beautiful and the packing slip is signed by Jenny.I'm going to have to keep it.Connie C:icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo:

Linboose
March 15th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Connie, I got my first daily deal last week. It was a pack of the Heritage Prints. LOVE IT! I can't decide what I am going to do with it just yet but I was so excited to open it when it arrived :) Super fun to go and see what the new deal is every day. hahaha

patticakes
March 15th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Love ordering from MSQC! The notes make me feel so special. What do you plan to do with your charm pack Connie?

Connie Chamberlain
March 15th, 2011, 12:44 PM
I see on my e-mail they shipped my other order.Now i can see maybe Friday I'll be getting my other order.That was great, free shipping. PUT i must say with my first order the postage was more than my order.Connie C

Mia
March 15th, 2011, 02:19 PM
I know what you mean Connie, it's so exciting to get a MSQC package. Have fun with your new charm pack.

sewhot
March 15th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Good to hear Connie! We are glad you got your order! Now you'll have to show us what you end up making with it! :)

owalk718
March 15th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Got my Daily Deal the Benartex Sand & Surf Triple-Dyed Balis - The fabric is beautiful and got the order so fast. The personalization on the order form from Annie was great! Thank you MSQC and keep up the good work.