PDA

View Full Version : You know your watching to much TV when...

Hulamoon
September 1st, 2013, 03:32 PM
Your watching an episode of Law and Order and you see it was filmed in Rachel Ray's kitchen on the Food Network. I need to get my buttoks off the couch. lol

pcbatiks
September 1st, 2013, 03:49 PM
That's funny Lorie! Mine would be.......you know you watch to much tv when.....you can recite random lines from tv shows that are 20 years old........right before the actor says the line! I can remember all kinds of stupid stuff! :D

nyscpa2be
September 1st, 2013, 04:09 PM
When you realize that the Waltons house is the same as the B&B from Gilmore Girls.
When you know what M*A*S*H episode it is from the first few minutes.
When you recognize the Friends main apartment on other shows by the setup of the doors.

Yep, I'm guilty. My waistline shows I'm guilty.

HdWench
September 1st, 2013, 04:43 PM
hahha thats what we do, name that show before the 1st commercial break! I rarely watch TV, but love the back to back to back ION Criminal minds, Law and Order... at home alone and I should be sewing... but it's tempting to just veg in front of the TV! hmmm the day stretches out before us

Mchelem
September 2nd, 2013, 02:45 AM
When you realize that the Waltons house is the same as the B&B from Gilmore Girls.
When you know what M*A*S*H episode it is from the first few minutes.
When you recognize the Friends main apartment on other shows by the setup of the doors.

Yep, I'm guilty. My waistline shows I'm guilty.
That they use the same house in growing pains as they do in Gilmore girls...