PDA

View Full Version : Amber Alert in Missouri

Kaytessa
August 31st, 2013, 11:40 AM
This was on my FB page..thanks..

PLEASE HELP... Our oldest daughter Courtney is missing. She has not been seen or heard from in over 24 hours now. She lives and works in St. Louis, but may have been travelling towards Rolla or Branon Missouri. She drives a green mustang, which is also unfound. Cell phone is unresponsive and cannot be pinged for location. PLEASE BROADCAST THIS... if ANYONE has seen her, please respond. Family and friends are extremely concerned. Thank you with Courtney Ashbaker.

Courtney is now officially a missing person. There have been a few leads. None make sense and have lead nowhere. Please keep praying and pass along the information. From the information we have so far, the search is from St. Louis to Rolla, then possible through to Licking, MO.

Lisapc
August 31st, 2013, 11:47 AM
Praying for this girl and her family!

Kaytessa
August 31st, 2013, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the prayers..hopefully this will saturate the air waves and she'll be found.

Jewel
August 31st, 2013, 01:42 PM
Our prayers are with you and your family that your daughter will be found safe.

alliek
August 31st, 2013, 02:16 PM
Prayers for her safe return being said!

K. McEuen
August 31st, 2013, 03:11 PM
I thought Amber Alerts were for child abductions, not missing adult children.

Kaytessa
August 31st, 2013, 03:38 PM
I thought Amber Alerts were for child abductions, not missing adult children.

I'm sorry if I posted the title wrong. I just thought since there are many that live close to the area in MO, it would be okay to post this.

bubba
August 31st, 2013, 03:39 PM
Amber alerts are for missing, endangered persons, mainly geared towards children, but can also be used for missing Altheimers patients, or others like that.

Genny
August 31st, 2013, 04:40 PM
Prayers for Courtney's safe return. Genny

easyquilts
August 31st, 2013, 05:00 PM
Prayers for Courtney's safe return to her family. I can't even imagine how they are feeling right now.

Char72
August 31st, 2013, 05:48 PM
Posted from her mom's FB page:
She has been found. She is alive. She has been hurt and is very afraid. But Praise GOD she is alive and found.

Lisapc
August 31st, 2013, 06:02 PM
Thank God, I am sure the prayers of many helped.

HdWench
August 31st, 2013, 06:11 PM
:icon_tup: SUCH Great news!!!! I bet posting this all over helped along with prayers going out. Sorry you had to go through this, and thinking of your family as she heals with your love!

Kaytessa
August 31st, 2013, 06:17 PM
Posted from her mom's FB page:
She has been found. She is alive. She has been hurt and is very afraid. But Praise GOD she is alive and found.

Giving God all the glory!

dwil23
August 31st, 2013, 07:06 PM
Thank God for the news. I just can't imagine what her family went through during those hours. Prayers for her healing.

MayinJerset
August 31st, 2013, 07:15 PM
Glad she has been found and hope she's only shaken up.

bkthomas
August 31st, 2013, 07:29 PM
Giving God all the glory!

Keep us posted please - Very glad that she was found and found alive.....praying for her....

Jewel
August 31st, 2013, 07:43 PM
Glad she's been found. Prayers still going your way for comfort and healing. God bless you all.

SuzyQue
August 31st, 2013, 10:04 PM
Prayers added....first for the finding and now for the fear and pain. Having a daughter near the same age, sent chills down my spine. I am glad she is found. I will continue to pray for her recovery and peace.

Sheena
September 1st, 2013, 07:58 AM
I'm glad she's been found. I hope she's OK now.

Suzette
September 1st, 2013, 08:15 AM
So thankful she's been found! Now praying that she heals from whatever trauma she suffered.

Bubby
September 1st, 2013, 08:26 AM
I'm praying for Courtney and your family. Please keep us posted. Barb