PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Thank you for your thoughts & prayers yesterday

Terri
August 31st, 2013, 09:18 AM
Just wanted to update & say a very heartfelt "Thank you" for responding to my request yesterday morning for prayer. As those of you who responded said...I did feel better once we got on the road. Just getting started makes things better. We hit stop & go traffic for about 10 miles & according to our GPS it delayed our arrival time by appx 40 minutes...but we made it to Charleston!! Got to see DS, Brian...DDIL, Liz had to work late. We visited & had an early dinner at Longhorns then headed back to the hotel. I was under the covers by 7....but I slept much better & longer than I have in weeks. We will be spending the day w/Brian & Liz today....nothing specific, just special time with our youngins. :D

Blondie told me of a nice quilt shop near Charleston, that I know I would love to visit....but I don't thing Brian & DH would voluntarily be up for that trip. :icon_rofl: So one of these days I will come back for a day trip by myself & take Liz with me!

I felt all of your thoughts & prayers throughout the day and kept telling myself I have a special group of ladies praying for me and I will be just fine. And I was. Still had a headache at the end of the day, but I believe that was lack of sleep from the night before and a build up of lack of sleep for weeks.

Thanks again!!! Big {{{hugs}}} to all of you!! Have a great day & weekend!!

Terri

MayinJerset
August 31st, 2013, 09:55 AM
So glad you felt better and your visit with DS and wife has been going very well. Enjoy the rest of the time with them and, yes, make a note to visit again by yourself with the quilt shop on the top of your To Do list. Hugs, May

asta
August 31st, 2013, 10:00 AM
Have a great weekend with your family Terri, so glad to hear you are feeling more upbeat.

quiltingtrish
August 31st, 2013, 10:09 AM
Glad to hear things went better than expected. I hope you have another wonderful day today.

Hugs,

lilmouse
August 31st, 2013, 10:53 AM
Glad you are doing better; enjoy yourself this weekend...hugs to you

Lisapc
August 31st, 2013, 11:49 AM
So glad you had a great trip!