PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor summer exhibitions in the Grand Duchy

mamaquilt
August 30th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Today we had Charel's day. We usually do so on Fridays. That is the day our DGS stays with us.

So today we took a 4 hour walk thru the city of Luxembourg as there was an outdoor summer exhibition with elefants.
We did enjoy our DGS as well as some sun. Here is little Charel on one of the elefants. The background is the cathedral with the national flag. DH is holding him. They both had fun.

Then there was also some exhibition at the railway station, where children did an exhibition with some wool. The embellished a bike rack with wool.

I thought that was really interesting. They should have called me and I would have given them more wool.

I wish you all a nice WE, maybe you'll get some quilting done too. I hope I do.

K. McEuen
August 30th, 2013, 09:11 PM
The day looked like it was wonderful weather to be out in. Love the bike rack and bike all wrapped up! Charel is getting to be so big.

Jean Sewing Machine
August 30th, 2013, 09:42 PM
The baby is so darling! Looks like a fun and interesting day!

nyscpa2be
August 30th, 2013, 09:52 PM
And Luxembourg is now added to my European City list....

Blondie
August 30th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Michele
You always do the most fun things and take the bestest pictures. Love the bike rack - wonderful creativity. Charel is such a beautiful child; what a joy that you get to keep him on Fridays. Big hugs to you, dear one. Enjoy the weekend.
Blondie

Today we had Charel's day. We usually do so on Fridays. That is the day our DGS stays with us.

So today we took a 4 hour walk thru the city of Luxembourg as there was an outdoor summer exhibition with elefants.
We did enjoy our DGS as well as some sun. Here is little Charel on one of the elefants. The background is the cathedral with the national flag. DH is holding him. They both had fun.

Then there was also some exhibition at the railway station, where children did an exhibition with some wool. The embellished a bike rack with wool.

I thought that was really interesting. They should have called me and I would have given them more wool.

I wish you all a nice WE, maybe you'll get some quilting done too. I hope I do.

Lisapc
August 30th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Sounds like a perfect day. That boy is getting even more handsome.

lilmouse
August 31st, 2013, 01:39 AM
Boy is he getting big...looks so cute up on that elephant!