PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU....

Bubby
August 29th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Thank you for your prayers today for my dental appointment. The root canal went well and he prepped another quadrant of my mouth for a small bridge. It was a bit soon going back today after just having a long appointment two days ago, but it's over and done with. No more visits until Sept 19th! I will have another root canal then and all the yucky stuff should be done.

Thank you all....I was relaxing in the prayer while his drill was screaming in my ear. Why can't those things be quieter?

Hugs...

Jean Sewing Machine
August 29th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Glad it went as well as can be expected for a root canal!

pcbatiks
August 29th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the update Barb..........I hope you have a relaxing pain free weekend!

quiltingtrish
August 29th, 2013, 10:03 PM
I'm glad that part is over for you and pray the next procedure will go just as well for you.

Hugs,

lilmouse
August 29th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the update...will continue to hold you in prayer for quick healing and minimal pain! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Lisapc
August 29th, 2013, 11:13 PM
I am so glad after what you have been through with these appointments. Have a wonderful weekend!

Miss Sheri
August 29th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Yea Barb! Stress free weekend her she comes!

MRoy
August 29th, 2013, 11:23 PM
I'm glad it went well today. I hope your recovery time is short and relatively painless!

sewbizzy
August 29th, 2013, 11:27 PM
I'm so glad your procedure went well and you are almost done...hugs and blessings!

ilive2craft2
August 30th, 2013, 12:19 AM
So glad it went smoothly and you are almost done with all of this. Hope you have a speedy recovery and a pain free weekend!

Blondie
August 30th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Barb,
kept my prayers going each time you crossed my mind yesterday ~ quite frequently. How happy to read it was an easier appt. for you.

cyndiofthevortex
August 30th, 2013, 06:16 AM
I'm so glad to hear you don't have to go back now for weeks! It will give you some time to heal emotionally and physically. What an ordeal you are going through. I cannot even imagine it and you are doing it with such a good attitude. I'm so proud of you! You are an inspiration, Barb.

MayinJerset
August 30th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Glad all the bad stuff is over with, you have been very brave. I'm not so brave, although I have a great dentist, she's kind, gentle and caring but I avoid driving past her office unless I have to visit her.