PDA

View Full Version : Who wants some bug fabric scraps or Halloween scraps?

cyndiofthevortex
August 27th, 2013, 04:04 PM
I have some small bug scraps and can't use them. I'd like to give them to someone who would use them for a cute child's quilt. The child can be cute or the quilt can be cute. Or both. Any takers?

I also have some lovely Halloween fabrics generously given to me by Kathy (bkthomas) and Jean Sewing Machine last fall. If someone else gave me some I can't remember so I'm sorry about that. I can't use them and I know they would be so happy if I passed them along. Who would like those?

I'd love to share these with two different people, so if you're first in line post which one you'd like, then PM me your name and address. Second in line gets the one left over. Both batches of scraps are very cute.

Kelly F
August 27th, 2013, 04:07 PM
I would love too!

Klasien
August 27th, 2013, 04:09 PM
I would love to, but since I am oversea please donate to whoever is closer to you!

Great thing to do!

cyndiofthevortex
August 27th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I would love too!
Kelly, which set do you want, the bugs or the Halloween? Also, PM me your name and address so I can send one of them to you.

Kelly F
August 27th, 2013, 04:11 PM
I would like some bugs!!!

cyndiofthevortex
August 27th, 2013, 04:12 PM
I would love to, but since I am oversea please donate to whoever is closer to you!

Great thing to do!Thank you, Klasien. If it didn't cost so much I'd mail them to you I wish I could! You are a sweetie.

cyndiofthevortex
August 27th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Kelly has bugs. Who wants Halloween?

cyndiofthevortex
August 27th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Kelly has bugs. Who wants Halloween?Oops, I mean Kelly get the bug fabric scraps. I in no way wanted to say anything about her personal hygiene.

Patrice
August 27th, 2013, 04:14 PM
I would love Halloween!

cyndiofthevortex
August 27th, 2013, 04:43 PM
I would love Halloween!PM me your name and address and they'll be on their way to you!

Lisapc
August 27th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Cyndi:

You are a doll. Your gift of fabric to me started my stash for me. If I could decide between a tumbler and a wedge quilt I would have used more of them by now. You are just such an amazing, giving woman.

cyndiofthevortex
August 27th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Lisa, you are sweet to say such things. God has blessed me in so many ways all through my life. This is a very small and simple way I can hopefully bless others. I love doing it.

maxwellthecat
August 27th, 2013, 11:23 PM
I know who I would make something for. My 5 year old grandson loves bugs, lol