PDA

View Full Version : Praises for Whitnee

SuzyQue
August 26th, 2013, 09:46 PM
I tried to post this in the proper group, but couldn't find it. I just had to post praises today! Whitnee is a 15 year old GD of a dear friend and has had terrible digestive tract issues. This week she not only progressed to 16 ozs a day of fluid, but is slowly eating semi-liquid foods! She has tried soupy mashed potatoes and some sips of shakes. So far, the food is going through and this is truly a miracle. Whitnee has had her pic line removed, due to complications, but she is still at home. I ask for continued prayers for the digestive system to continue to function as God designed it and for the food to continue to sustain her and flow on through! She is having a terrible time with rag weed allergies and has had to miss a couple of days of her schooling to stay in. These allergies are really causing terrible exhaustion on her weakened body, so please pray that she will have relief of these sneezes and sniffles soon, too. Your prayers are showing great results and she feels so at peace, so thank you so much! WE serve an awesome God! All Praise to You!

pcbatiks
August 26th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Suzy......that is such good news about Whitnee! I know her family must be so happy! Continued prayers for Whitnee.

Sandy Navas
August 26th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Oh, Susie - I've so had her in my heart and in my prayers. Love to hear the good news. I hope she continues to improve. It's sure not easy having digestive and intestinal problems. God is good!!

Lisapc
August 27th, 2013, 12:26 AM
I think of her and pray for her daily. Such a terrible thing for a young girl to go through.

EsGrandma
August 27th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I will continue praying for Whitnee and her family. Thanks for the updates.

lilmouse
August 27th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Thank you for the update!

easyquilts
August 27th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Wonderful new!

RFREE
August 27th, 2013, 09:14 PM
I have thought about Whitney often since a post you started a few weeks back. Having a 15 year old daughter myself my heart goes out to her and her family. Prayers continue on my end to an end to this horrible problem she is having. Thank god she is getting a bit better.

SuzyQue
August 27th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Thank you so much for all your prayers and concern. I can't tell you how much this means to me and to her family!

MayinJerset
August 28th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Oh PM me her home addy, I just have to send her one of our pillowcases for kids in hospitals.

If anyone knows of a child or even adult that needs a tiny bit of cheering up please let me know. Our group makes about 1,000 pillowcases a year for kids in hospitals with life threatening illnesses and we can always send one to a child or adult who is sick at home or in the hospital in another state.

HandsOffItsMine
August 28th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Continued prayers and healing light for our Whitnee and thank you for the update. :)

Bubby
August 28th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Wonderful news! God truly answers prayers and He inhabits the praises of his people! I'm praising Him along with you!!