PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in

Wwena
August 25th, 2013, 03:08 AM
I've not had as much time on the forum of late as I would've liked. Apparantly it takes time starting a new job and planning a big party, go figure. I try to read a few posts every day but I'm not really keeping up. Just know that I'm out here, thinking of you and trying to be a part of this wonderful community! :)

bkthomas
August 25th, 2013, 03:21 AM
We miss you too! Take good care of yourself - check in when you can!!!

Musical_Starling
August 25th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Well I would be a total hypocrite if I got mad at you for your absence lol Pop in when you can! :icon_wave:

Swedish leo
August 25th, 2013, 04:58 AM
Nice to se you again!

How are the new job comming along? Are you starting to settling in?

Thatīs the beautie with this place. You can pop in whenever you can and all of this lovely people here are waiting with open arms!
It is just great!

:icon_wave:

mamaquilt
August 25th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Check in whenever you feel like it. We're here, or at least someone is. Have a nice relaxing week

Wwena
August 25th, 2013, 05:50 AM
If I checked in whenever I felt like it I would soon be out of a job, I think. ;)

Thanks!! :D

The work is coming along just fine! I'm in an interesting project and I'm trying to prepare for a talk I'm to give at the big company conference in about a month (yikes!!). I'm starting from scratch on that one and it's constantly in the back of my mind, nagging me, so I had better get that finished soon lol or I will go a bit mad.

Annika, we need to get togther to craft after the conference! Atm my spare time is occupied with preparing a party DH and I are giving next weekend (since we've both turned 40) and I can't really focus beyond that and the conference lol. I get next to no sewing done, only hexagons in front of the telly (or Netflix rather) late at night. It's all good though, I'm stocking up on ideas for later!

lilmouse
August 25th, 2013, 12:38 PM
We miss you but we also understand...am sure you will be back after everything settles down a bit and you will do fine at the conference...I have faith in you and congrats ahead of time on the B-day...,..early Happy Birthday.....will be thinking of you....smile and this too shall pass! hugs, Susie

Lisapc
August 25th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Well Anna we all are here for you when you have time to squeeze us in that is!