PDA

View Full Version : Staying busy

kensington
August 23rd, 2013, 06:39 PM
Hi there eveybody how are ya? I'm staying busy. I saw someone posted earlier they were staying busy and staying out of trouble. Well, that I cannot say. But I am staying busy!! I'm reading m* every day but I don't like posting from my phone so that's only a few times a day. Just a few more days and I will be ready to try to figure out how to post pics of the finished basement. Then, a big sigh of relief for one tired husband and wife team! Enjoy the weekend all!

Jean Sewing Machine
August 23rd, 2013, 06:55 PM
I'll bet you are excited to have it all finished! What a journey that redo has been!

Lisapc
August 23rd, 2013, 06:57 PM
I can't wait to see the finished project!

SuzyQue
August 23rd, 2013, 07:00 PM
Waiting patiently for those pics. It is always such a great feeling to have a major project done and be happy about the outcome!

K. McEuen
August 23rd, 2013, 09:34 PM
I don't like trying to type on my phone either. How long til the computer is fixed?

kensington
August 24th, 2013, 04:23 AM
We Karen the comped isn't on the list for this week or next we will have to see after that. If not for my phone I'd be going cold turkey! What suffering..

kensington
August 24th, 2013, 04:25 AM
But I did manage to order fabric yesterday and today ... Big hoorah for that it only took 3 tries! Rotfl

bkthomas
August 24th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Miss you! Hurry back!!!