PDA

View Full Version : Lovely song....

bubba
August 21st, 2013, 11:43 PM
I work with a gal who was born on my first wedding anniversary. She will turn 37 this December. She raised a son by herself from infancy thru the age of 15 after her husband ran out on her. One day, she looked on an online dating sight and it brought her to a man whom she ended up marrying, a year ago this coming week. Shortly after they married, she had their baby, a son, that was born prematurely. He fought and one the battle and is one of the cutest well behaved little boys ever! On September 20, he will turn one year old.

Last week, her husband felt ill and she ended up in the emergency room with him. He coded twice. He will never be going home. Today she had to make the decision nobody wants to have to make. I know, because my sister and I had to make it for our dad. So, at the age of 36, she once again has a baby to raise without it's father. I am just so sad for her.

One of my good deputy friends posted this song today. I hope she sees it and that it helps, if just a little. I hope I didn't make anyone sad, but if you choose to listen to this song, you will probably get teary eyed. I'd love to know who the singer is, but have not been able to find that out.

Here is the song - (I hope this links works)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3351336520352&set=vb.1777053429&type=2&theater

Lisapc
August 21st, 2013, 11:56 PM
This is horrible. I am praying for her husband, her and her boys. You should add her to the special thoughts group. Just horrible. I can't do facebook on this computer but will try on another one tomorrow.

pcbatiks
August 22nd, 2013, 01:58 AM
So sorry to hear such sad news about your coworkers husband.........so very sad. I'll be praying for her and her children.

I looked it up.......the name of the song is Dancing in the Sky sung by Dani & Lizzi. They have a FB page with their name. Beautiful song!

bubba
August 22nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
So sorry to hear such sad news about your coworkers husband.........so very sad. I'll be praying for her and her children.

I looked it up.......the name of the song is Dancing in the Sky sung by Dani & Lizzi. They have a FB page with their name. Beautiful song!

You must be the guru of searching!!! I could not find it at all! I am going to have to look to see if they have other songs, because that one is just beautiful!

denisecolli
August 22nd, 2013, 01:21 PM
thankyou for sharing such a beautiful song and what a voice I hope you don't mind but just shared with my SIL who lost my brother 15 years today again thankyou and prayers being sent for you co worker and family

easyquilts
August 22nd, 2013, 01:30 PM
How awful for her. I'm o or ray this has happened to your friend ...... Twice.

I couldn't play the song,...iPads don't have Flash Players.

I will keep your friend in my prayers.

Sandy