PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the prayers!

Jean Sewing Machine
August 21st, 2013, 09:02 AM
I am IM chatting with my BFF right now, and she tells me her SIL has passed the crisis and is awake, eating and drinking, sitting and will be assisted in walking today. He seems to have gotten through the worst of his illness. We are waiting to hear if there are any long term problems because of this illness. My friend was so appreciative of your prayers and support, and Someone Up There must have heard all the prayers because the man took a turn for the better Monday night. Thank you all!

I don't know anything about the job, no news and I'm afraid to ask.

Blondie
August 21st, 2013, 09:06 AM
thanks Jean for the update. Every one here on The Hill was aghast at the illness and the job. Prayers were said many times the past few days. YAY.

Jean Sewing Machine
August 21st, 2013, 09:29 AM
I just dared to ask her about the job. Seems that layoffs have been pending for a year, so he was supposed to hear Monday. They will have to wait to tell him when he gets back to work. I sure hope it is not bad news.

Lisapc
August 21st, 2013, 04:28 PM
Wonderful news about his health. Still praying for that job though!

dwil23
August 21st, 2013, 04:43 PM
Yes, thanks for the updates. I will continue to pray for complete healing and his job.

K. McEuen
August 21st, 2013, 06:09 PM
Glad to hear he is doing better. That is a scary illness. Keeping my fingers crossed for his job.

Monique
August 21st, 2013, 07:37 PM
At least his health is improving. Hope he gets to keep his job as well.

Gayle8675309
August 21st, 2013, 07:47 PM
So glad to hear that he is getting better. Will continue to pray, for his health and his job.