PDA

View Full Version : Computer crashed...

kensington
August 19th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Well, our old computer crashed today. I'm on my phone I don't know when I'll be back up and running. Soon I hope. I'll check in as often as I can. Be excellent to one a other!

Cathy F
August 19th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Hope you're back up and running soon!

shannonsaulter
August 19th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Hope its not to long

GuitarGramma
August 19th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Oh, no Kensington! Computer crashes are devastating. Did you lose much data?

Hawaii Roxy
August 19th, 2013, 04:30 AM
big fat SAD FACE!!!!! :(

MayinJerset
August 19th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Oh, No! Hope you are able to save your files and are back on line ASAP.

Thought my computer was about to crash last night. Grandson was on it playing some game when it went out on him. I checked it out, computer programs were OK so I ran a virus check and nothing found. Must have been our internet supplier as only problem was trying to get internet sites. They are also our cable and phone supplier and we often have unexplained problems with them also. Monthly charge has also gone up recently so we are looking around for new supplier. Verizon has FIOS and haven't found anyone I know that has it. Think I'll send an email out to some of my guild members who live near by to see if they have FIO, interested to find out how it compares to Comcast for service and how they like the internet connection and TV reception.

Lisapc
August 19th, 2013, 11:28 AM
So sorry! I hope you up and running soon.

K. McEuen
August 19th, 2013, 02:37 PM
I wondered where you'd gotten off to.

May, my oldest sister in Texas has Verizon for her internet/tv/phone service and has been pleased with it as far as I know. Believe me, she'd call me and complain if she wasn't. ;)