PDA

View Full Version : So excited!

SallyO'Sews
August 19th, 2013, 12:09 AM
My DD#5 is engaged! We just met her young man a week ago via Skype since they live in Korea; this morning we gave him our blessing, and an hour & a half later she called to say she had a ring! When it's right, it's right!

This will be our fifth child to get married, but the first of our daughters, so I'm just over the moon excited! He is a wonderful young man, and I am so happy I'm about to pop. It's lovely to see her so blessed!

So, right now, I need to calm down and not go into wedding mode just yet; they haven't even set a date, and I will be driving my Stateside kids completely bonkers if I don't dial back my enthusiasm some.

BUT I'M SO EXCITED!! :icon_woohoo:

SuzyQue
August 19th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Congratulations! I have only one married, but it is an exciting time! So happy to hear you so excited about the whole event. He must be a keeper in your minds! Will they come home to be married? Or will you go there?

Cathy F
August 19th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Congratulations!

Lisapc
August 19th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Congratulations! It is an exciting time.

shannonsaulter
August 19th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Congrats!!!! How exciting!

Andrea F
August 19th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Congratulations!

Sew Perfect
August 19th, 2013, 03:12 AM
Congratulations!!!!

SallyO'Sews
August 19th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Congratulations! I have only one married, but it is an exciting time! So happy to hear you so excited about the whole event. He must be a keeper in your minds! Will they come home to be married? Or will you go there?

Thanks, everyone!

I am hoping they will come here, as his parents live in Seattle and we are in Connecticut, and we would not be able to afford to go there.... Well, MAYBE my DH and I could, but not Colleen's 9 siblings, or Nate's sister, BIL, and 4 nieces/nephews. He is quite close to his family, so I think they'll try really hard to make it happen here.

Still really wired about this... need to calm down and get some work done! :icon_heh:

lilmouse
August 19th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Congratulations!

CrazyMtnLady
August 19th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Congratulations!!!!