PDA

View Full Version : Home again showing my little haul.......

Klasien
August 12th, 2013, 03:56 PM
We are save and sound home in the Netherlands!
We had a wonderful vacation every day was a special day, we where all over the place but it was very relaxing!
The miles we put on the rental care where all through beautiful areas, we had sun and rain, thunder and heat, we loved it all!!

So now I have been back at work today, Jan has left for Denmark this morning for a meeting at his work and the kids are out with friend, leaves me and the dogs.....and unpacked stuff, lots of laundry to take care of, unpacking all the stuff we bought, and reading the forum posteds I have missed out on.....add to that a small jetlag kind a feeling......it is almost 9 pm and I just thought about making dinner......
So instead of getting real active I took some pictures of all the fabrics I've got.
I will try to post them, since I bought a i pad overthere and I am not sure how to post pictures taken with the i pad, I have no idea how this will work out.......
The darker Moda Jelly Roll I bought at the Amish and the wallhanging kit also, that last one will be my winterproject, it is all done by hand!
On top of the fabric I've bought some quilting books and magazines!

I hope you like it!!

I am happy to be back home, we had a great stay, and I am looking forward to my next trip!

Klasien
August 12th, 2013, 03:58 PM
I think it is an i Pad thing to post pictures side ways........but I have them in my post, that is what counts for me.....:)

bkthomas
August 12th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Looks really good Klasien!!! Your next projects look so organized - that is something I am working on....organization! Glad you had a wonderful trip!
Love the coffee cup fabric!!!

Sew Perfect
August 12th, 2013, 04:04 PM
I am so happy you and your family had a great vacation. I bet it's weird and nice at the same time to get back into the swing of everyday life.

Your new fabric collections are wonderful and I bet you can't wait to make your projects!

Bubby
August 12th, 2013, 04:48 PM
So glad you had a wonderful trip and that you got back home safe and sound! It looks like you had plenty of time to shop!!

Lenie
August 12th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Welkom terug Klasien! Fijn dat je een geweldige vakantie hebt gehad. Af en toe zag ik foto's langskomen op facebook. Zag er ook uit alsof jullie het naar jullie zin hadden.
Prachtige aankopen heb je gedaan, geniet ervan! (voordat je aan de was begint....)

Miss Sheri
August 12th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Klasien, Welcome home! It was fun to hear now and then of your adventures, and I LOVE your fabric selections. My favorites are those pretty blues/greens~ Batiks!!

Andrea F
August 12th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Glad to hear you got home safely. You bought some very pretty fabric. I like that you think in projects. I still have to learn that.

Lisapc
August 12th, 2013, 06:24 PM
They are all wonderful! I do have to say the second photo looks just like the JR's I got from Big Lots and happen to see with a different tag at Joann's. What I don't have is that amazing coordinating fabric. I am so glad you and yours are home safely.

Doloris
August 12th, 2013, 06:27 PM
lots of goodies to get organized and put away to make room for all the things you will be buying on your trip to MSQC. If you want your pics to come out right side up when you take a pic have the Ipad horizontal, not up and down, and the button to press to take the pic on the right side.

pcbatiks
August 12th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Hi Klasien ........glad you and your family had a safe trip! You found a lot of pretty fabric while you were here!

sassyquilter
August 12th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Yummy treats:)

Klasien
August 12th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Oeps.......must be the jetlag.....it is safe not save......the last thing is what I am doing for my next trip :) :) :)

GuitarGramma
August 12th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Glad to know that you enjoyed your trip and that you are safely back home! It will be good to have you back posting regularly again.

Shirley
August 12th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Nice, I love the fabrics.

Cathy F
August 12th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Dear Klasien, so glad you had a good trip and safely back home. Looks like you got some wonderful things, love the fabrics you got. You now need a vacation from vacation!!

ilive2craft2
August 13th, 2013, 12:09 AM
You did some awesome fabric shopping while you were here. Did you bring an extra suitcase just for the shopping? :) So glad you are home safe and sound.

lilmouse
August 13th, 2013, 01:25 AM
Very glad to hear you made it back home safe and sound and that you enjoyed your trip which is obvious by the goodies you brought home....looking forward to meeting you in October!

auntiemern
August 13th, 2013, 04:30 PM
So glad that you had a wonderful vacation, and made it home safely. You did great with your goodies you bought, love them all. Am so looking forward to meeting you in October.