PDA

View Full Version : I could've cied .......

mamaquilt
August 12th, 2013, 02:56 PM
I could've died for that Daily Deal today. Such a real nice British Charmpack. Just love them
Too bad I live in Luxembourg and not in the US. I guess I'd have bought lots and lots of them.
But first I'll have to use up some of my stash.

DH bought me a whiteboard to put on my sewing room's door. He's actually fixing it right now. It will be my To-do and UFO list.
So there will be no cheating anymore. I'll post a picture when I finish writing all my UFO's and To-do's.

Have a nice day/evening

Michèle

bkthomas
August 12th, 2013, 03:04 PM
My first thought was to say I'll get it for you!!! But then I looked at my bank account and now all I can say is,
"I'm sorry but I just cahn't"

Forgive me but I just had to say that!

Eileen83flowers
August 12th, 2013, 04:28 PM
I quite often want the DD but the postage spoils any savings I would make on the fabrics. I shouldn't look at them really but I just can't help myself LOL

kensington
August 12th, 2013, 04:37 PM
It's not my style, but very colorful. You can only get one at that price... but if it's one I really like, I usually go ahead and get two just so I can have enough for a project later. I have lil pairs of numerous charm packs!

Mchelem
August 12th, 2013, 05:25 PM
I was expecting red white and blue and Union Jack lol.

Sheena
August 12th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Eileen, I agree. The DD is often so tempting, but the postage and the tax is just stupid.