• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tamsterg7
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2011

Libby (EnumclawGramma)

Libby, I just had to tell you that I have been thinking of you the past few days. My family was vacationing in Seattle (first time to WA), and we sidetripped to Mt. Ranier yesterday. I knew I was close to you and kept trying to figure out how to manuver them to Enumclaw. I was going to post and see if you were online and able to meet for a quick minute. Alas, no internet connection on the cell....but we had a lovely time visiting your home state!
  • bkthomas
    Missouri Star
    • Apr 2012

Re: Libby (EnumclawGramma)

What a nice thing to have tried to do! I bet she would have been super happy to get to meet you. Hope Libby is doing well and can see that we are thinking of her!
    ~Kathy~

Comment

• Sandy Navas
      Missouri Star
      • Dec 2010

You know that Libby is definitely a Party Animal, right? She absolutely loves company, so I think you had best go back and retrace your steps until you get a signal. She'll have the streamers up before you get there . . . right, Libby?
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

• tamsterg7
        Missouri Star
        • Jan 2011

I would love to go back - gorgeous country - and a girls trip would be lovely. Maybe I could call ahead next time, but I will have to save up for awhile before that happens......

Comment

• EnumclawGramma
          Missouri Star
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
          You know that Libby is definitely a Party Animal, right? She absolutely loves company, so I think you had best go back and retrace your steps until you get a signal. She'll have the streamers up before you get there . . . right, Libby?
          HAHAHA! I Just got my laptop back (DD's is fixed)popped on the forum for a minute and saw this! Ohhh that would have been SO fun, and Sandy is right! I LOVE company! We were up on Whidbey Island for the weekend so I would have missed you but I would for SURE have loved it had we worked it out!
          sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

• EnumclawGramma
            Missouri Star
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by tamsterg7 View Post
            Libby, I just had to tell you that I have been thinking of you the past few days. My family was vacationing in Seattle (first time to WA), and we sidetripped to Mt. Ranier yesterday. I knew I was close to you and kept trying to figure out how to manuver them to Enumclaw. I was going to post and see if you were online and able to meet for a quick minute. Alas, no internet connection on the cell....but we had a lovely time visiting your home state!
            You know Enumclaw is considered "The Gateway to Mt. Rainier"....you were SO CLOSE!!!!
            sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

• tamsterg7
              Missouri Star
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by EnumclawGramma View Post
              You know Enumclaw is considered "The Gateway to Mt. Rainier"....you were SO CLOSE!!!!
              Ohhh darn it - we were on Bainbridge too, so I am sure our ships ( or my rental car) passed somewhere on I-5! Next time I will plan ahead, as I was frantically trying to figure out how to convince the non-quilters in the car that we just HAD to stop because I HAD to meet Libby! I decided to tell them it was just a quilty thing and they could get over it!

Comment

Working...
              X