PDA

View Full Version : Libby (EnumclawGramma)

tamsterg7
August 11th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Libby, I just had to tell you that I have been thinking of you the past few days. My family was vacationing in Seattle (first time to WA), and we sidetripped to Mt. Ranier yesterday. I knew I was close to you and kept trying to figure out how to manuver them to Enumclaw. I was going to post and see if you were online and able to meet for a quick minute. Alas, no internet connection on the cell....but we had a lovely time visiting your home state!

bkthomas
August 11th, 2013, 03:13 AM
What a nice thing to have tried to do! I bet she would have been super happy to get to meet you. Hope Libby is doing well and can see that we are thinking of her!

Sandy Navas
August 11th, 2013, 11:36 AM
You know that Libby is definitely a Party Animal, right? She absolutely loves company, so I think you had best go back and retrace your steps until you get a signal. She'll have the streamers up before you get there . . . right, Libby?

tamsterg7
August 11th, 2013, 06:06 PM
I would love to go back - gorgeous country - and a girls trip would be lovely. Maybe I could call ahead next time, but I will have to save up for awhile before that happens......

EnumclawGramma
August 12th, 2013, 12:44 AM
You know that Libby is definitely a Party Animal, right? She absolutely loves company, so I think you had best go back and retrace your steps until you get a signal. She'll have the streamers up before you get there . . . right, Libby?

HAHAHA! I Just got my laptop back (DD's is fixed)popped on the forum for a minute and saw this! Ohhh that would have been SO fun, and Sandy is right! I LOVE company! We were up on Whidbey Island for the weekend so I would have missed you but I would for SURE have loved it had we worked it out!

EnumclawGramma
August 12th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Libby, I just had to tell you that I have been thinking of you the past few days. My family was vacationing in Seattle (first time to WA), and we sidetripped to Mt. Ranier yesterday. I knew I was close to you and kept trying to figure out how to manuver them to Enumclaw. I was going to post and see if you were online and able to meet for a quick minute. Alas, no internet connection on the cell....but we had a lovely time visiting your home state!

You know Enumclaw is considered "The Gateway to Mt. Rainier"....you were SO CLOSE!!!!

tamsterg7
August 12th, 2013, 10:54 PM
You know Enumclaw is considered "The Gateway to Mt. Rainier"....you were SO CLOSE!!!!

Ohhh darn it - we were on Bainbridge too, so I am sure our ships ( or my rental car) passed somewhere on I-5! Next time I will plan ahead, as I was frantically trying to figure out how to convince the non-quilters in the car that we just HAD to stop because I HAD to meet Libby! I decided to tell them it was just a quilty thing and they could get over it!