PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning to all!

RFREE
March 9th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Good morning my quilting buddies. I don't post on here much but I am on every morning before and after work.I am addicted ha ha. My daughter is home from school today sick so I have been looking at everyones posts and pics.Hope all the sick buddies get better and the post surgeries recover quickly. Got an itch to start a new sun bonnet sue quilt but have 2 waiting to be finished already. Oh what to do???Here's hoping everyone has a blessed day.Hugs
Rhonda from Ky.

debinmalaga
March 9th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Good morning, Rhonda, hope your daughter feels better and that you have a great day.

ginampls
March 9th, 2011, 12:01 PM
mine didn't want to go to school. with fake sick... so as t turns out kids are teasing her.... off to town i go....

Connie Chamberlain
March 9th, 2011, 12:33 PM
I've been waiting for everyone to get up.

sewhot
March 9th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Good morning to you all too! My kids are getting home early today, so I need to get off the computer and get stuff done!

quiltingtrish
March 9th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Good afternoon Rhonda. Hope your daughter feels better as the day goes on.

Hugs,

patticakes
March 9th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Hi Rhonda,
Hope your day went well. I know what you mean about the Sunbonnet Sue situation. Seems like I am always thinking of the next quilt and not the one I am working on!
Patti

toggpine
March 9th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I am pretty sure that is why I have the stash that I do. I bought the fabric for the quilt before I got around to actually being ready to make it! Then something else came up and it has just been sitting there waiting patiently until I can get back to it!