PDA

View Full Version : Wish List..

GrammaBabs
August 7th, 2013, 06:50 PM
So I guess now I will just sit quietly and hope I can figure out what and where this is... i'm not as fast or as frequent as some of you gals....LOL

Lisapc
August 7th, 2013, 06:52 PM
You'll get it!

mamaquilt
August 7th, 2013, 07:02 PM
So I guess now I will just sit quietly and hope I can figure out what and where this is... i'm not as fast or as frequent as some of you gals....LOL

right you are. I'll guess I'll do the same. So you don't feel alone, there're 2 of us already.

K. McEuen
August 7th, 2013, 07:45 PM

It's on the shopping end of the site, Babs. If you see something you like that they are out of or that you want to buy later, there is an ability to add it to a wishlist. Al has now tweaked the site so that you can have multiple wish lists, say one for each quilt you want to make, and can also share with others, in case some quilting fairy wants to buy you something on your wishlist.

pcbatiks
August 7th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Do we know how to share the list yet or is Al still working on that?

K. McEuen
August 7th, 2013, 07:54 PM
There is a share button down by the Public/Private button, but I'm not sure it works yet.

Kelly F
August 7th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Hahaha. I thought you meant your at home wish list..and that you had lost it. That happens to me but I think it is just my hubby throwing it away. I was on a totally different train of thought... :D

auntiemern
August 7th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Thinking it would be great if the lists could be put into our profiles, so that we could get to other peeps wish lists from here.

Sandy Navas
August 7th, 2013, 10:53 PM
I ran right over and checked this out and I have discovered that it should be labeled "DANGER" . . . I did hold back . . .

K. McEuen
August 7th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Check out my signature line! I figured out how to share my "dream" list

dwil23
August 8th, 2013, 02:12 AM
right you are. I'll guess I'll do the same. So you don't feel alone, there're 2 of us already.

Make that three:(

craftychris
August 8th, 2013, 08:50 AM
I'm a bit slow downunder - make that four!

Iris Girl
August 8th, 2013, 09:05 AM
I have a few items in my wish list, or I thought I did but going back to check ...nothing there so make that Five on slowness!