PDA

View Full Version : a little stay in Belgium

mamaquilt
July 28th, 2013, 06:41 PM
DH and I stayed a weekend in Blankenberg (Belgium) at the British Channel.
we had such good food at a restaurant called Borsalino near the station in Blankenberg, here a picture of one desserts

that we had to take a walk along the shore for about 2 hours. THAT was great too, with a little wind and the sun out. Just perfect.

I hope everyone has just such a perfect week too

janluna
July 28th, 2013, 06:46 PM
​Love the photos. And the desserts look fabulous! Now I'm hungry for something sweet! lol So glad you had a fun weekend. Hugs, Jan L.

Bubby
July 28th, 2013, 09:19 PM
My weekend didn't begin to compare with yours, but we just came in from playing ball with Dottie and Olive and earlier today some friends stopped in for a visit. The rest of the weekend was slow and sweet. Glad you had such a great weekend! The desserts look fabulous!

cyndiofthevortex
July 28th, 2013, 09:51 PM
I love the small white sails along the horizon in your beach picture. How tranquil it looks there! And is that a little creme brulee in your dessert picture? Everything looks so yummy!

K. McEuen
July 28th, 2013, 09:58 PM
That's like a dessert sampler for the person that can't decide which one to get! Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Sandy Navas
July 28th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Well, you know me. I'm digging on the guy with that gorgeous beard (I like men with hair on their face . . . )

What a wonderful way to spend a week-end.

Lisapc
July 29th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Thank you for sharing those pictures. You had what sounds like a perfect day.

Miss Sheri
July 29th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Oh my, I miss the beach, love the sight, sound and feel of the sand and the water with just a little breeze. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely day with us. You look so happy with your sweetheart.

mamaquilt
July 29th, 2013, 05:05 AM
I love the small white sails along the horizon in your beach picture. How tranquil it looks there! And is that a little creme brulee in your dessert picture? Everything looks so yummy!

@Cyndi
That was a little, delicious crème brûlée, but the whole dessert was just great

@Karen
You're right I usually take that, when I can't decide. This way I'm able to taste a lot of their desserts.

Sew Perfect
July 29th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Michele...it is fabulous that you abd you dh were able to spend a wonderful weekend away. You are blessed.

Renate
July 29th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Michèle, thanks for sharing this Picture. I love Dessert most of all Food (besides Sushi) and as it is tome for lunch ... good idea to have just Dessert, nothing else (as George would say)