PDA

View Full Version : Yummy new tute from MSQC!

debinmalaga
March 6th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Has everyone seen the tutes posted on Feb 25th? I've just now found them, didn't realize they were out. I'm in love with the Drunkard's Path project idea for a quilt for my bed (which I swore I'd never make again - a Queen).

Jenny is a genius, and a very engaging and comfortable instructor. You'll love this tutorial. I don't know how to post the link, but it's in the tutorial section. Enjoy.

MANY thanks to Jenny and family and their gang at the shop.

Lola2Ace
March 6th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Debi, don't you just love when you see that a new tute is released?! It just makes my day(s), and I love to have them running on the computer when I am in here sewing. Keeps me inspired, that's for sure. Here's the link for easy access to the Drunkard's Path tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/user/MissouriQuiltCo#p/u/0/zbt_AxaG4vo
Lola

patticakes
March 6th, 2011, 02:42 PM
I agree...it's genius! They really think outside the box/block! My bucket list just got one quilt longer!

shell.scraps
March 6th, 2011, 02:50 PM
that simple drunkard's path is going to make it so much easier to attack what looks like a very tricky quilt pattern. Thanks again Jenny for your amazing simplicity!

Patrice
March 6th, 2011, 04:40 PM
oh my goodness,. thanks for letting us know. That was one I thought I would never try..not now though

SuzyQue
March 6th, 2011, 07:21 PM
The first quilt that she shows---finished----does anyone know what charm pack that fabric is? It is gorgeous! Suzy?Que

janluna
March 7th, 2011, 02:02 AM
I love the new one for the cathedral quilt. Pretty cool Hugs, Jan

Onetiredmomma
March 7th, 2011, 10:15 AM
I saw them last night when I was searching for the Christmas stocking tutorial. The drunkard's path and the cathedral both look fun, and they looks like I could do them and people will think I'm a quilting genius. Of course, we all know it's Jenny who is the genius! You won't tell, will you?:)

janluna
March 7th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Wouldn't think of it. lol