PDA

View Full Version : Royal Baby on the way

Poppytree
July 22nd, 2013, 06:36 AM
Kate has gone into labour and William is by her side. Wonder when this next little 'royal' will arrive and what its name will be.

Suzette
July 22nd, 2013, 07:44 AM
Exciting!! I wish Kate a speedy and uneventful delivery! All the best to the expectant couple!! It's not often we don't know the gender of the baby (of any couple) ahead of time. It's kind of fun to wonder which it will be . . . :icon_happy:

WVGranny
July 22nd, 2013, 07:46 AM
I am sure the Royal family is excited, congratulations to the young couple

Claire Hallman
July 22nd, 2013, 10:55 AM
I have a feeling it is a girl, if it were a boy they would have shouted it to the roof tops. Just a guess, no inside information here.:icon_wave:

New York Sue
July 22nd, 2013, 11:32 AM
Didn't the news report Kate had a little 'she' slip?
I guess we'll all find out soon enough!

bubba
July 22nd, 2013, 03:26 PM
I also think it's a girl, and I think they know as well. I suspect that is why the Queen changed the rules of lineage.

Iris Girl
July 22nd, 2013, 04:31 PM
I believe it is also a girl after seeing a side view of how she carried.It looks all girl to me.

nana margaret
July 22nd, 2013, 04:37 PM
It's a boy! 8lb 6oz delivered at 4.24pm. Well done Kate!

Iris Girl
July 22nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
grats to a new royal heir and that found me with egg on my face. as long as he is healthy all is good!!

Lindagie
July 22nd, 2013, 04:44 PM
Well congrats to everyone on the new baby; always exciting news!

cyndiofthevortex
July 22nd, 2013, 04:46 PM
I'm so happy to hear it! I prayed for her and the baby today. What a happy day for their family. There's nothing like a newborn baby and I think they will be great parents. They seem like genuinely nice people.

GuitarGramma
July 22nd, 2013, 04:47 PM
I also think it's a girl, and I think they know as well. I suspect that is why the Queen changed the rules of lineage.

The Queen did change the rules of lineage, but she did so before Prince William had even proposed to Kate Middleton. At the time, the Queen stated that the time was good since it would not change the current line of succession.

All of which is moot, since they had a boy! Has the little prince been named yet?

Claire Hallman
July 22nd, 2013, 11:36 PM
How about that, good for them all. Hope all is well with mom and baby.