PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping beauty

Wwena
July 21st, 2013, 04:58 PM
I just had to share this pic of my little David! We've been visiting friends this afternoon and evening and they live right next to a community kid pool (big and really shallow, perfect for the kids to play in). They had a couple of airfilled pool "chairs" that the kids played with. After they were done we had dinner right next to the pool (we had a pie party!) and the pool toys dried in the sun. After playing some more David decided it was time to go to bed and promptly feel asleep in one of the (now dry) pool chairs. :)

Tomorrow we are going to the family cottage with some friends so I won't be on here much for a few days. All take care in the meantime! :)

Lisapc
July 21st, 2013, 05:00 PM
I love days like that. Have a wonderful time on your mini vacation at the cottage.

cindyinohio
July 21st, 2013, 05:04 PM
How cute...good pic to enlarge and keep. Pools exhaust the little guys. My son coaches an all star little league team and after his step-son and a friend on the team spent the day at the pool and then were too tired for practice he made a jokily rule "NO pool before practice"

MayinJerset
July 21st, 2013, 05:06 PM
OH, David looks so cute sleeping in the dry pool chair, he must have had a really fun day at the pool.

janluna
July 21st, 2013, 05:50 PM
​Adorable!!!

SuzyQue
July 21st, 2013, 08:42 PM
So sweet! Nothing more adorable than sleeping kids!

cyndiofthevortex
July 21st, 2013, 08:52 PM
That's a precious picture! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Grandma G
July 21st, 2013, 10:39 PM
Nothing like a child sleeping. Such innocence. Very, very sweet.

Sandy Navas
July 22nd, 2013, 12:00 AM
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all could just plop down whenever we felt the need for some much needed relaxation? He is in his rightful place. Thanks for sharing.

K. McEuen
July 22nd, 2013, 12:04 AM
Kids can sleep anywhere and fall asleep at the drop of a hat. I miss those days. Cute picture of a tuckered out little boy. :)

auntiemern
July 22nd, 2013, 01:30 AM
How sweet. Nothing as cute as a sleeping little one.

Miss Sheri
July 22nd, 2013, 02:00 AM
Just makes me want to hold him close, such a sweetie! Have fun relaxing with your friends, happy memories are just right for pulling out and revisiting later in dull or sad moments.

Renate
July 22nd, 2013, 06:23 AM
Anna, each time you are posting a pic of your Little David, I have to smile, he is such a cute guy

lilmouse
July 22nd, 2013, 12:40 PM
He is just adorable.....what a sweet picture!