PDA

View Full Version : A big HI from NYC.....

Klasien
July 20th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Hi friends

We are in NYC!

We are having a great time.....
It is hot in the States.....we are nice tanned after two days already.
We have been to the Niagara Falls, to Bethel (Woodstock) Hudson River and now in NYC
Tuesday we will meet Cathy, in Long Island, we are really looking forward to that.

I will enclose a picture of my family (Robert, DH Jan, me and Roselique) at the Falls, and one of Robert (he is 22 years old, he is 6,7" tall, I am not a shorty.....hahaha) and I at the Hudson River....
Our oldest daughter is not in the picture because she and our son in law stayed home to watch the dogs!!

Hugs for all!!!

lilmouse
July 20th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Awesome...great photos!

bakermom
July 20th, 2013, 11:58 PM
great! I hope you have a wonderful time!

K. McEuen
July 20th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Glad you made it over here safely! Enjoy your vacation!

Ginny B
July 21st, 2013, 12:00 AM
Welcome Klasien. :icon_wave: I hope you enjoy your visit here in NYC. DH and I were up at Niagara Falls a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Heat wave is supposed to break tomorrow and it should be a lot more pleasant for you next week.

Have a wonderful time visiting with Cathy.

Ginny B

SallyO'Sews
July 21st, 2013, 12:36 AM
Welcome to you and your beautiful family, Klasien!

Iris Girl
July 21st, 2013, 05:54 AM
welcome to NY. Too bad I was working all week You were very close to me when you were in Bethel woods we are only about 40 mins from there. Enjoy your trip . Great family pictures.

Andrea F
July 21st, 2013, 06:35 AM
Have a great time!

Trish04
July 21st, 2013, 07:36 AM
Beautiful family!

pcbatiks
July 21st, 2013, 08:50 AM
Hi Klasien, hope you and your family have a great time while you are here. Have a safe trip! :)

Jean Sewing Machine
July 21st, 2013, 08:54 AM
Hey, world traveler! Glad you are getting to see that part of he U S. last time I was in New York state, I was 6 years old! Never have been to NYC! Enjoy !

aliaslaceygreen
July 21st, 2013, 09:02 AM
Good morning! How long are you staying and what are your plans? I know I gave you a heads up about the City Quilter and free ferry...but there is SO much to do that it's impossible to do everything!
ENJOY!!

Bubby
July 21st, 2013, 09:02 AM
Glad to hear you are having such a good time. You have a gorgeous family! Enjoy your time in the States!

Lenie
July 21st, 2013, 09:08 AM
Hey Klasien, leuk dat je daar nu bent! Ik hoop dat je heel veel quilt winkels op je pad tegenkomt, en wie weet misschien een paar quilt vriendinnen van MSQC ? Geniet er maar van!

Mimis-quilts
July 21st, 2013, 11:15 AM
Hi Klaisen...welcome to the USA! Hope you have a wonderful visit here. You have a beautiful family!

BellasQuilts
July 21st, 2013, 11:20 AM
Our girl is stateside, whoo hoo! Hope you and your family have a stupendous vacation,Klazien! You deserve one.

Evilynn
July 21st, 2013, 11:53 AM
Heya Klasien!

Thanks for posting pictures! You guys look like you have a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy your trip!

Hugs,

Steffie

Mom23
July 21st, 2013, 12:09 PM
Great pictures Klasien. You have a beautiful family. We went to Niagara Falls a few years ago and it is still one of our favorite vacations. Enjoy your trip and we will see you in October!!!

auntiemern
July 21st, 2013, 12:34 PM
Sounds like you are having a great time. What are the rest of your plans? Can't wait to meet you when you get this way for the Oct trip. Enjoy your family, and vacation.

alliek
July 21st, 2013, 02:05 PM
Hi Klaisen, Welcome to NYC and glad you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy your visit with Kathy - She lives in my old hometown of 40 years . Have a blessed time.