PDA

View Full Version : You can tell my mind is fried.

kensington
July 17th, 2013, 02:38 AM
I'm fried from all this construction and stress and etc, etc, etc. I wanted the magazine, and I needed some fabric for the border on the quilt I am trying to finish in the midst of this, and so I place an order this afternoon not once thinking, "Oh check the DD and see if it's anything"... or waiting until midnight just to see if it's something I want. Which is my usual mode of ordering. Sure enough, at midnight a cute little Charm pack I could have added for a few dollars. UGH... Come on Friday... the carpet goes in and we can put this place back together. I'm fried. :0

Well, I'll still have to order my counter top and buy the sink... but compared to the last month... PIECE of cake!!

Wwena
July 17th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Good to hear it's coming together, you deserve some R&R now!

rebeccas-sewing
July 17th, 2013, 06:02 AM
There will always be another order and another Daily Deal. Do not fret, my dear! Can't wait to see the pics of the completed works.

MayinJerset
July 17th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Kind of know how you feel and we only had one room redone!

Miss Sheri
July 17th, 2013, 10:45 AM
I'm so excited for you to be so near completion. We have done a couple of remodels while living in the house and I know how disruptive and crazy it can be. It looks like the end is in sight, and of course we want pictures! Hang in there, and smile.

mom4him
July 17th, 2013, 11:49 AM
I can not tell you the number of remodels we have gone through. Basically we have redone 4 homes and the one we have been in now for over 30 yrs, we have remodeled almost every inch. It serves us well though so that is the main thing. Kitchens truly are the hardest.

kensington
July 17th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Good to hear it's coming together, you deserve some R&R now!

Pretty silly that I worried about the DD in the midst of all this... I know. LOL. But, it's the details, details, details!

Love your Pinterest!