PDA

View Full Version : This is how I relax after a busy weekend

EnumclawGramma
July 15th, 2013, 07:03 PM
No words necessary....

Sandy Navas
July 15th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Ahhhhhhhh, and you had some beautiful weather for it!

Where is your hammock?

EnumclawGramma
July 15th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Funny thing. Rolled the hammock up for the Winter and stored it in the woodshed. Squirrels shredded it for nesting materials. Darling little things. That is why we stopped filling their nut houses. My DH decided they were little extortionists. LOL.

bubba
July 15th, 2013, 09:35 PM
I walked out on our deck last Sunday morning and one of the buggers was shredding one of our chair cushions!!! I looked at it, it looked at me....it grabbed another mouthful because I'm sure he knew he could faster than I can and off he went!

auntiemern
July 16th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Little buggers ate all our tomatoes out of our garden last year. I order my magazine yesterday.

Sew Perfect
July 16th, 2013, 02:29 AM
I can't think of anything better to do while resting on a picnic blanket.

patchiereggie
July 16th, 2013, 05:04 AM
I like your thinking ;-) I should do that more often, lately my schedule is just too busy, in leisure time that ist of course. ;-)
Squirrels, they look so cute and innocent...fortunately we never had a problem yet.

Blondie
July 16th, 2013, 06:10 AM
No words necessary....

You deserved and earned both the festivities and the rest. Big hugs. Thinking of you.

Blondie

rebeccas-sewing
July 16th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Hahahaha! Message too short! Hahahaha!
Funny thing. Rolled the hammock up for the Winter and stored it in the woodshed. Squirrels shredded it for nesting materials. Darling little things. That is why we stopped filling their nut houses. My DH decided they were little extortionists. LOL.